- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The Staff at the hotel were very good and helpful. We where asked if we would like an upgrade to a room with a balcony The first room we whe..."
About the hotel
Historia Hotel, is a renovated real Ottoman Mansion furnished as a " Special Class Hotel " located just in the heart of the old city Sultanahmet. Under the Turkish Ministry of Tourism, Hotel Historia has been graded as Special Class Licence Hotel. Historia Hotel is an excellent special class hotel in Istanbul located at the heart of the famous Old City.
Istanbul Old City’s Historia Hotel has been welcoming guests from around the globe to the one of the most exciting city in the world for more than10 years. Histori Hotel puts visitors in closer proximity to everything there is to see and do in Old City and Istanbul. Historia Hotel is within easy walking distance of Old City Istanbul’s world famous celebrated historical highlights like The Blue Mosque , The Hagia Sophia , Topkapı Palace , Underground Cistern , Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art, Grand Bazaar , Egyptian Market and many shops. In less than five minutes you can walk to more than 100 restaurants. At Historia Hotel you will only minutes away to enjoy all Istanbul Old City has to over. Historia Hotel offers 27 oversized rooms, most overlooking to the Marmara Sea with magnificent sea view with balcony and terrace. Book now for an unforgettable hotel experience in Istanbul.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Staff at the hotel were very good and helpful.
We where asked if we would like an upgrade to a room with a balcony The first room we where shown to I did not like the smell but then we where shown another room and that was much better with a balcony although there seemed to be a smell of dampness in the bathroom but we could not see any damp. The breakfast was very good with a good variety of food, and the chef would cook anything for you. and the lift worked. Over all a good stay. very central for all sightseeing.