- 19 guest reviews
"What's an amazing hotel, gem of the area..."
"All, ok, thank you. Reasonable value...."
"Was visiting to see Black Country Museum for a conference nearby. Arrived late and left after a great breakfast. Staff great even for a late..."
"Lovely stay, nothing too much trouble for staff...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Midlands, just 5 minutes from Junction 2 of the M5 and opposite Dudley Zoo & Castle, this charming Hotel offers a warm friendly welcome, free Wi-Fi and parking. The Hotel has a long and storied past and its grand staircase, high ceilings and tall windows evoke the traditional ambience of a bygone era. Each of the en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and well appointed and they include free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
The Restaurant offers an extensive selection of fine food and wine all served in stylish and sophisticated surroundings. There is also a Lounge Bar leading onto an impressive conservatory where guests can relax and enjoy a few drinks with friends. The Hotel is perfect positioned for those wishing to explore the historic Black Country and it’s just a short distance from The Black Country Museum, Merry Hill Centre and Birmingham City Centre. Please note there is a Dinner allowance of up to £15 when booking your room. Please Note - A deposit equivalent to 100% of the first night will be collected at the time of booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
32% would recommend it to a friend
What's an amazing hotel, gem of the area
Station hotel dudley
We booked this hotel because it was a few minutes away from a venue I was working at.
The pictures of the hotel looked lovely, so we booked a double room for one night plus breakfast which cost us £60. When we got there we were welcomed by friendly staff who told us everything we needed to know , so we got our key and found our room. The room was very small and dated, the windows were old sash windows which rattled and let all the cold air in, and being near a main road you heard all the traffic. The heating wasn't up to standards plus didn't help because of the gaps in the windows. We couldn't have a shower in the morning because there was no hot water and the sink was blocked. We told reception but they just said " oh we'll let maintenance know" . We will not be staying at this hotel again and will not be recommending it.