- Very Good
- 154 guest reviews
"Great hotel, nice and modern, good value for money..."
"The room was smaller than we expected but it was very comfortable and clean. We would definitely return. The lobby and bar was clean and tid..."
"We only stayed one night but it was amazing! The apartment was so good and modern, really clean and the staff on reception were so lovely an..."
"If you allow groups of you people to hold parties in the common seating areas and landings, then to run around shouting, slamming doors all..."
"As expected. The AC in the room was briliant. I could not have picked up a better place to stay at during the heat wave. The room is very sm..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 31/08/2017 - Please Note from 1st June 2015, the Holliday Street Car Park WILL BE CLOSED Alternatives can be found at Paradise Circus or the Red Cage on Navigation Street The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, nice and modern, good value for money
The room was smaller than we expected but it was very comfortable and clean.
We would definitely return. The lobby and bar was clean and tidy and had a pleasant atmosphere. All round a good experience.