- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Shocked at how tiny the room was considering what we paid but we didn't grumble too much as we only needed a bed for the night. The room was..."
"Hard flooring is appropriate, as this room has a wet room. It's uncomfortable stepping of the wet room with wet feet straight unto the carpe..."
"Very comfy bed, knew it was a Cabin/windowless room with wet room and it didn't bother me in the slightest. Had a conference across the road..."
"We knew to expect a small space, and that's exactly what you get! It feels like a cabin on a ship, compact and with everything you need for..."
"Central, clean, good value for money, very dark...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 31/08/2017 - Please Note from 1st June 2015, the Holliday Street Car Park WILL BE CLOSED Alternatives can be found at Paradise Circus or the Red Cage on Navigation Street The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Shocked at how tiny the room was considering what we paid but we didn't grumble too much as we only needed a bed for the night.
The room was clean and had all the basics. Lighting in the 'room' (more a 6ftx6ft box), was quite dark so not great for make up application ladies. The toilet door didn't close with the small magnet and it's frosted glass so it's just as well my partner and I were comfortable with each other. Better for a lone traveller. We stayed on a Saturday and had the WORST nights sleep due to the place being over run with drunk stag and hen parties and no member of staff around to ask them to keep it down. Really poor sound proofing. I would imagine a week night you might be more lucky. Rest of the hotel (more a funky hostel) was actually quite nice and quirky, if we'd paid a small amount for it, I wouldn't be too upset but I'm feeling very out of pocket and lacking sleep!
Carpet not appropriate for room
Hard flooring is appropriate, as this room has a wet room.
It's uncomfortable stepping of the wet room with wet feet straight unto the carpet. I would stay again if the price is right.