- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"Yes the rooms are tiny, but they are wonderfully designed and finished to a high standard and very clean. I value air conditioning, although..."
"I'd definately stay here again. If you're in town for work and not planning on spending all night in your room, this place is perfect. Very..."
"Very easy to get to ICC if attending event here..."
"Room was no bigger than a garden shed but it was clean and comfortable...."
"I was in Birmingham for an interview, so all I needed was a bed, shower and wifi. It was quiet, clean, the bed was very comfortable and the..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for nitenite in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A very comfortable night
Yes the rooms are tiny, but they are wonderfully designed and finished to a high standard and very clean.
I value air conditioning, although it would be essential in such a small room. The benefit of having no window is that you aren't disturbed by traffic - I had a wonderful sleep. Staff were very helpful and the experience was very stylish. I was impressed.
Does exactly what it says on the tin
I'd definately stay here again.
If you're in town for work and not planning on spending all night in your room, this place is perfect. Very good value. Modern. Clean. Easy.