- Very Good
- 90 guest reviews
"Very comfy bed, knew it was a Cabin/windowless room with wet room and it didn't bother me in the slightest. Had a conference across the road..."
"We knew to expect a small space, and that's exactly what you get! It feels like a cabin on a ship, compact and with everything you need for..."
"Central, clean, good value for money, very dark...."
"Clean, quiet and well located 5 minutes from New Street..."
"Good clean rooms walking distance to centre, although room is very very small..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 31/08/2017 - Please Note from 1st June 2015, the Holliday Street Car Park WILL BE CLOSED Alternatives can be found at Paradise Circus or the Red Cage on Navigation Street The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
As expected, clean and compact
Very comfy bed, knew it was a Cabin/windowless room with wet room and it didn't bother me in the slightest.
Had a conference across the road in the Crowne Plaza and this suited my needs perfectly. Really friendly staff.
We knew to expect a small space, and that's exactly what you get.
It feels like a cabin on a ship, compact and with everything you need for a comfortable night.
The only things that held me back from giving top marks were the control panel and the bathroom
The control panel allows you to work the lights and temperature, which is great. Only problem, which may just be me and my other half, is that the panel is lit up, presumably so you can see it in the dark. It is so bright that I found it difficult to sleep until we found a way to cover it up.
The bigger annoyance was the bathroom door. In such a small space a tiny bit of privacy to go to the toilet would have been nice. The doors are frosted glass and don't fit flush to the wall. It's like there's no door at all.
The customer service we received was great, everyone was so helpful.