- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I have stayed here many times over the years.It feels comfortable + friendly.The staff are very welcoming + will go the extra mile so you ha..."
"Central for sights. Nice staff and reasonable room...."
"Easy walk to all the sights of Dublin..."
"Rooms could do with a touch up of paint around the windows, and the bath had some patches of missing enamel around it but all in all we thou..."
"Loved the Hotel and the easy parking...."
About the hotel
Cassidys Hotel is located at the top of O'Connell Street, opposite the Gate theatre, in 3 Georgian redbrick town houses which provided a backdrop to the work of famous Irish writers such a O'Casey, Shaw and Joyce. Making the most of the elegant proportions and classic plasterwork, the whole building has been painstakingly refurbished to give 21st century comfort in the grandeur of another age. For a classic Dublin experience Cassidys hotel is the perfect choice.
Cassidys hotel is situated opposite the famous Gate theatre on Upper O’Connell Street and close to everything a visitor to Dublin could want. Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll of Cassidys hotel. The hotel forms one of Dublin’s famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2016 to 31/05/2024 - Car parking must be prebooked @ a rate of €12.00 per night. B/fast can be pre booked @ a rate of €10.50pp or walk in rate of €12.00pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Cassidy's Hotel Dublin.
I have stayed here many times over the years.It feels comfortable + friendly.The staff are very welcoming + will go the extra mile so you have a pleasant stay.
Central for sights.
Nice staff and reasonable room.