- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Loved the Hotel and the easy parking...."
"This was my first time in Dublin and the trip was made so much more pleasant by the fact that the hotel was first class. The room was clean,..."
"Great value hotel in a good location, very clean, great customer service very satisfied....."
"Brilliant hotel and so close to centre and all amenities, helpful staff, would recommend to anyone..."
"Nice and central never heard a sound car parking only 12 euros a ni breakfast was great proper bacon have stayed now about five times..."
About the hotel
Cassidys Hotel is located at the top of O'Connell Street, opposite the Gate theatre, in 3 Georgian redbrick town houses which provided a backdrop to the work of famous Irish writers such a O'Casey, Shaw and Joyce. Making the most of the elegant proportions and classic plasterwork, the whole building has been painstakingly refurbished to give 21st century comfort in the grandeur of another age. For a classic Dublin experience Cassidys hotel is the perfect choice.
Cassidys hotel is situated opposite the famous Gate theatre on Upper O’Connell Street and close to everything a visitor to Dublin could want. Dublin’s shopping districts and museums are all within a short stroll of Cassidys hotel. The hotel forms one of Dublin’s famous Georgian terraces on Parnell square
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Loved the Hotel and the easy parking.
unable to fault
This was my first time in Dublin and the trip was made so much more pleasant by the fact that the hotel was first class.
The room was clean, comfortable bed, great food, reasonably priced
But more than all that was the staff. You could meet a more friendly bunch of people. Everyone from the cleaning staff through to the management went above and beyond there duty for us. Thank you All Cassidy's see you again.