This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Close to the centre of Granada, the hotel offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodation in a convenient location within walking distance of the city’s attractions. The hotel is located in front of El Monasterio de Los Jeronimos with fantastic views of the Monastery and the city. All that Granada has to offer is within easy reach, including La Alhambra.
The comfortable rooms are available at great-value rates and each room is well-equipped, with all the modern comforts and facilities you need in a restful, relaxing base, including cable TV, telephones, safety deposit boxes and hairdryers. The hotel has a reading room, a TV lounge and a small bar selling drinks and snacks. We have heated terrace, with stunning views over Granada. From our terrace Chill out Monastery, located in the attic of the hotel, you can admire the historic center, the neighborhood of the Albaicin and the Alhambra. The opening hours are from 15:00 hrs, enjoy a coffee, lunch, dinner or a drink. Hotel Los Jeronimos offers comfortable accommodation, professional service and great-value rates in a good location for exploring Granada.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet