- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"When you've got a very lively 2 year old, a night away is a precious treat and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Golf View. The service was..."
"From the minute we arrived at the hotel, the warm welcoming stunning reception made me feel giddy with excitement. The staff are both profes..."
"We had a lovely, relaxing stay and would definitely go back..."
"Most relaxed we have been for ages...."
"The family room was large with a separate kids room, the pool was warm and the spa facilities were superb. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
The Golf View Hotel and Leisure Club is situated overlooking the Moray Firth with gardens leading down to the seashore. Many of the 42 bedrooms are sea-facing with traditional interiors that provide you an exceptionally comfortable place in which to stay. All rooms have private bathrooms incorporating bath and shower, a selection of toiletries and heated towel rails.
Each room also has complementary refreshment tray, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and radio, trouser press, and hairdryer. You can enjoy the fantastic sea views from the hotel's conservatory restaurant, where a wide variety of dishes is served throughout the day. Dinner is available nightly in our rosette-winning restaurant, where our passionate chefs offer you a great selection of the finest courses. Whether you want a dip in the 14-metre swimming pool, a relaxing session in the spa bath or a full workout in the gym you can enjoy free use of all our leisure facilities. Some of the local attractions are: Nairn Golf Club & Nairn Dunbar Golf Club and 20+ others within an hour's drive, Loch Ness, Culloden Moor, Cawdor Castle, Dolphin Trips, Whisky Trail, fishing, walking, shooting. Or you can just sit back relax and enjoy the relaxed pace of life.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Jacuzzi with a View
When you've got a very lively 2 year old, a night away is a precious treat and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Golf View.
The service was pleasant and unintrusive; dinner was lovely, breakfast great, and the spa was thoroughly relaxing - what a view from the spa. Thank you for exactly the treat we needed!
Romantic Leisure Break
From the minute we arrived at the hotel, the warm welcoming stunning reception made me feel giddy with excitement.
The staff are both professional & friendly. Food is delicious & very well priced (restaurant/bar/room service). Our room overlooking the sea was just amazing. We will definitely be back to recharge our batteries.