- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Reception, relaxation room and hydropool were very classy. The surroundings beautiful. Very friendly staff. The indoor pool area was quite s..."
"After looking for weeks for the most perfect spa for our week off work I finally found this place. It was just beautiful, all rooms are 5* s..."
"We stayed overnight for a wedding at what should have been an, apparently discounted, rate of £145 per person per night (£290 for a couple)...."
"I really thought the hotel was lovely and food was really good as I did not really fancy what was on the menu so they made me what I wanted..."
"My boyfriend and I were heading to Alton Towers for his birthday and wanted to stay at a spa hotel the night before. This hotel was everythi..."
About the hotel
NO CHILDREN STRICTLY 16+/ALL ROOMS NON-SMOKING /LATEST CHECK-IN AT 21. 00 Set in over 70 acres of some of Staffordshires most beautiful countryside Moddershall Oaks is a stunning base to operate from. Offering luxury Spa breaks, top notch business hotel or a central location to all tourist places of interest including Alton Towers, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Uttoxetter Racecourse etc.
Each Luxury suite has; Underfloor heating throughout Luxury en-suite bathrooms, bedroom area and lounge area with soft seating and patio doors leading out to a private deck with covered seating area. High quality in-room entertainment with LCD wall-mounted TVs with CD/DVD player. Access to an outdoor hot tub. Our deluxe suite is a larger room with a walk in shower and spa bath Our master suite is a larger room with a four-poster bed, desk, double terrace, walk in shower and spa bath When you want to stay in style nowhere will beat Moddershall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Reception, relaxation room and hydropool were very classy.
The surroundings beautiful. Very friendly staff. The indoor pool area was quite small and taken up by day guests. The loungers were quite shabby. The room was of a basic standard and not what I would class as a luxury suite, as advertised. Although the bed was huge it wasn't very comfortable, The sofas in the treatment waiting area were ripped and there was no juice bar, green tea available. I would go again if the rooms were brought up to standard, carpets would be good as the laminate flooring creeked. Unfortunately we had an interconnecting room and could hear the neighbours moving about and talking. This sounds like a very negative review, however if certain areas were brought up to the standard of the main building it would be a very competitive establishment. I have ticked yes to whether I would stay again and recommend on the condition of the room upgrades .
Beautiful spa break
After looking for weeks for the most perfect spa for our week off work I finally found this place.
It was just beautiful, all rooms are 5* suites with a hot tub outside to use at evenings, indoor spa, outdoor heated pool with log burner and quiet seating area. Everything and anything you need staff are on hand to sort out. So chilled and peaceful. However the restaurant can be used by people who are not staying at the hotel which wasn't a problem for us but after looking at review myself it's not a place for children, people are paying £250 per night to relax they don't want other peoples screaming kids there. I just can't wait to go back!