- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"After looking for weeks for the most perfect spa for our week off work I finally found this place. It was just beautiful, all rooms are 5* s..."
"We stayed overnight for a wedding at what should have been an, apparently discounted, rate of £145 per person per night (£290 for a couple)...."
"I really thought the hotel was lovely and food was really good as I did not really fancy what was on the menu so they made me what I wanted..."
"My boyfriend and I were heading to Alton Towers for his birthday and wanted to stay at a spa hotel the night before. This hotel was everythi..."
"From the second we checked in to the moment we left we had an amazing time, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful secluded location and grea..."
About the hotel
NO CHILDREN STRICTLY 16+/ALL ROOMS NON-SMOKING /LATEST CHECK-IN AT 21. 00 Set in over 70 acres of some of Staffordshires most beautiful countryside Moddershall Oaks is a stunning base to operate from. Offering luxury Spa breaks, top notch business hotel or a central location to all tourist places of interest including Alton Towers, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Uttoxetter Racecourse etc.
Each Luxury suite has; Underfloor heating throughout Luxury en-suite bathrooms, bedroom area and lounge area with soft seating and patio doors leading out to a private deck with covered seating area. High quality in-room entertainment with LCD wall-mounted TVs with CD/DVD player. Access to an outdoor hot tub. Our deluxe suite is a larger room with a walk in shower and spa bath Our master suite is a larger room with a four-poster bed, desk, double terrace, walk in shower and spa bath When you want to stay in style nowhere will beat Moddershall.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Moddershall Oaks in STONE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful spa break
After looking for weeks for the most perfect spa for our week off work I finally found this place.
It was just beautiful, all rooms are 5* suites with a hot tub outside to use at evenings, indoor spa, outdoor heated pool with log burner and quiet seating area. Everything and anything you need staff are on hand to sort out. So chilled and peaceful. However the restaurant can be used by people who are not staying at the hotel which wasn't a problem for us but after looking at review myself it's not a place for children, people are paying £250 per night to relax they don't want other peoples screaming kids there. I just can't wait to go back!
mega expensive bed and breakfast
We stayed overnight for a wedding at what should have been an, apparently discounted, rate of £145 per person per night (£290 for a couple).
We actually paid £200 through a price comparison website prior to the rooms being removed from such sites for our particular date. We found this to be mega expensive for essentially bed and breakfast. Admittedly we could have had use of the spa facilities but we booked for a wedding not a spa package, so we only required a room and breakfast. The room itself was ok, but no better than that of any well known hotel chains quality; the bathroom door only shut when it was locked and the toilet leaked during our stay. Although these are only minor issues in themselves, we didn't expect ANY issues for the price paid. Sadly we didn't think it was good value for a wedding stay the prices charged. As for a spa package, we don't know whether it's value or not.