- 15 guest reviews
"WIFI for use in the room i was in was terrible. that was the only thing that i was disappointed with as i was there on a business trip. It w..."
"One small complaint about the onsite car park.Some spaces are tight and parked my car in what i thought was a safe space only to find some n..."
"Three cheers for the dear Royal Duchy! The hotel equivalent of Gucci. All of them should be applauded. I'd stay longer, if I could afford it..."
"First class yet relaxing. We enjoyed our stay very much...."
"Super hotel, very clean, friendly staff, large rooms, a thoroughly enjoyable weekend break..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Royal Duchy Hotel, one of Cornwall's most luxurious places to stay. Just yards from the hotel lies one of Falmouth's many beaches offering safe family bathing, and the town itself has quaint streets and alleyways bearing witness to its 300 years of maritime heritage. The Hotel's 43 delightful bedrooms are well apointed, each with private bathroom en-suite, colour satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone and a lift provides easy access to all floors.
We also offer free wi-fi for guests staying at the hotel. A splendid indoor pool shares the Hotel's lesuire complex with a sauna as well as snooker and table tennis. Dining at the Royal Duchy is one of the Hotel's greatest pleasures. An established team of top chefs has earned the hotel no less than 2 AA rosettes for cuisine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
WIFI for use in the room i was in was terrible.
that was the only thing that i was disappointed with as i was there on a business trip. It was good in reception and the lounge but not the bedroom itself.
great hotel,staff very friendly and nothing to much trouble.great location overlooking the ocean
One small complaint about the onsite car park.Some spaces are tight and parked my car in what i thought was a safe space only to find some nice local who was having Sunday lunch smashed into my rear bumper and didnt have the backbone to report it to the front staff.When i saw the damage i reported it and they did have some cctv footage of the nice couple having a good look at the damage they had done but went in and had their lunch and then left without a word said.
So beware if parking your pride and joy onsite(we didnt manage to get their reg number so they got away scot free leaving me with quite a large bill to foot) you realy do park at your own risk