- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Three cheers for the dear Royal Duchy! The hotel equivalent of Gucci. All of them should be applauded. I'd stay longer, if I could afford it..."
"First class yet relaxing. We enjoyed our stay very much...."
"Super hotel, very clean, friendly staff, large rooms, a thoroughly enjoyable weekend break..."
"The customer service was excellent and felt very personal, the receptionist was even kind enough to enquire about my husband's cold the foll..."
"Great value for money at £55 for 1 night incl breakfast. Great sea view and only 10 mins walk from the town. Would definitely stay here agai..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Royal Duchy Hotel, one of Cornwall's most luxurious places to stay. Just yards from the hotel lies one of Falmouth's many beaches offering safe family bathing, and the town itself has quaint streets and alleyways bearing witness to its 300 years of maritime heritage. The Hotel's 43 delightful bedrooms are well apointed, each with private bathroom en-suite, colour satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone and a lift provides easy access to all floors.
We also offer free wi-fi for guests staying at the hotel. A splendid indoor pool shares the Hotel's lesuire complex with a sauna as well as snooker and table tennis. Dining at the Royal Duchy is one of the Hotel's greatest pleasures. An established team of top chefs has earned the hotel no less than 2 AA rosettes for cuisine.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/05/2015 to 18/05/2015 - The hotel swimming pool will be closed from the 4th - 18th May 2015 for accessibility improvements. Please contact the hotel for further information The LateRooms.com rates for The Royal Duchy Hotel in Falmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Three cheers for the dear Royal Duchy.
The hotel equivalent of Gucci. All of them should be applauded. I'd stay longer, if I could afford it!
Elegant with a modern twist.
First class yet relaxing.
We enjoyed our stay very much.