- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Booked and paid to stay here for special anniversary to use spa. It is not put on website that children are able to use spa between 3pm and..."
"I think we must have had the best room in the hotel, with a beautiful view over the bay and a sitting area as well as very large bedroom are..."
"Room not as good as room stayed in before, bathroom very small and not heated...."
"The linen is wonderful and the bed was very comfortable, we had a great stay...."
"For the amount we paid using late rooms, the room was gorgeous, great value for money and an amazing view! Wouldn't hesitate to go back...."
About the hotel
Commanding breath-taking views of award-winning pale sand beaches and across St Ives Bay to Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond, The St Ives Harbour Hotel offers elegance and tranquillity just minutes from the town centre. Your holiday starts literally when you pull up at Reception, as our concierge valet park your vehicle whilst you check in and leave your luggage to us. As part of our continuous refurbishment, our accommodations are individually decorated in natural colours for a perfect balance of modern and traditional.
Fitted with luxuriously comfortable beds, en-suite private bathroom and all the modern conveniences one would expect from a hotel in our style – free wifi, tea and coffee facilities, TV and radio – don’t forget to check availability for a sea view room. The Harbour Restaurant serves seasonal a la carte and table d’hote menus featuring fresh local produce including our signature platter of “Fruits de Mer”, landed barely a 15 minute walk from our Kitchen. Guests can enjoy indulgent Cornish Cream Teas in the spacious lounge bar or al fresco on the Terrace, with room service also available. We are delighted to announce the opening of our brand new Harbour Spa including indoor pool, Jacuzzi and gymnasium. We are proud to be associated with ESPA, recognised as the ultimate in therapy to undress the stress in our four therapy suites - “Give us your body and we will give you back your mind. ” Direct access to the award-winning Porthminster Beach is quick and easy. The Barbara Hepworth Museum and St. Ives Tate are just a stroll away through characterful cobbled Cornish streets. The St. Ives Harbour Hotel is the perfect location for a slice of Cornish paradise. Hotel Rooms: 46
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Should your method of payment be a Credit Card, an additional credit card fee of £2.50 will be added to your booking at the payment stage. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous room, terrible food
Booked and paid to stay here for special anniversary to use spa.
It is not put on website that children are able to use spa between 3pm and 5pm so experience was spoilt by children dive bombing and screaming round pool. Evening meal was probably one of the worst I have experienced. Supposed to be a lamb curry but was so bland with a tin of peas and boiled butternut squash thrown in. Staff apologised and meal changed. Mediocre and still charged for meal. Room spotless. Fab linen and towels. Ok to stay but not worth the money that is charged
I think we must have had the best room in the hotel, with a beautiful view over the bay and a sitting area as well as very large bedroom area.
This trip was arranged for my husband's 65th and was as special as we hoped it would be.