- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"A two night stay valentine's weekend thoroughly enjoyed, attentive but unobtrusive staff all well turned out and helpful ,valet parking, a s..."
"Really nice hotel friendly staff and good spa facilities, we had a great say and were given a £10 off ala carte menu when we booked in. Onl..."
"My room overlooked the Terrace with a sea view, very clean, my only negative would be the quality of the TV channels , it may have been due..."
"As it was Tuesday in December I had the spa to myself and watched the sun rise over the sea from the pool - fabulous!..."
"Booked the hotel just the day before we arrived. Read mixed reviews about rooms but we were very pleased when we opened the door to our room..."
About the hotel
Commanding breath-taking views of award-winning pale sand beaches and across St Ives Bay to Godrevy Lighthouse and beyond, The St Ives Harbour Hotel offers elegance and tranquillity just minutes from the town centre. Your holiday starts literally when you pull up at Reception, as our concierge valet park your vehicle whilst you check in and leave your luggage to us. As part of our continuous refurbishment, our accommodations are individually decorated in natural colours for a perfect balance of modern and traditional.
Fitted with luxuriously comfortable beds, en-suite private bathroom and all the modern conveniences one would expect from a hotel in our style – free wifi, tea and coffee facilities, TV and radio – don’t forget to check availability for a sea view room. The Harbour Restaurant serves seasonal a la carte and table d’hote menus featuring fresh local produce including our signature platter of “Fruits de Mer”, landed barely a 15 minute walk from our Kitchen. Guests can enjoy indulgent Cornish Cream Teas in the spacious lounge bar or al fresco on the Terrace, with room service also available. We are delighted to announce the opening of our brand new Harbour Spa including indoor pool, Jacuzzi and gymnasium. We are proud to be associated with ESPA, recognised as the ultimate in therapy to undress the stress in our four therapy suites - “Give us your body and we will give you back your mind. ” Direct access to the award-winning Porthminster Beach is quick and easy. The Barbara Hepworth Museum and St. Ives Tate are just a stroll away through characterful cobbled Cornish streets. The St. Ives Harbour Hotel is the perfect location for a slice of Cornish paradise. Hotel Rooms: 46
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Should your method of payment be a Credit Card, an additional credit card fee of £2.50 will be added to your booking at the payment stage. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel excellent location excellent attentive staff
A two night stay valentine's weekend thoroughly enjoyed, attentive but unobtrusive staff all well turned out and helpful ,valet parking, a smooth opperation, food good but menu a tad limited, room spaciousto say the least, probably the best bed we have slept in, sea view, and with the window open the sound of waves lapping / braking majestically wonderful, bathroom nice and clean and modern over bath shower ,bathroom could do with ventilation fan, Lounges with fires, couches, low tables, well decorated, grand piano and bar, nice piped easy music very comfortable homely and relaxing, will visit again.
room 208 is a not very big but nicely decorated Very nice hotel
Really nice hotel friendly staff and good spa facilities, we had a great say and were given a £10 off ala carte menu when we booked in.
Only thing I would say is room 208 gets noise from fans from kitchen below. But worth the money.