- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Nice hotel and good area to be in. Would use again, we asked for an early check-in so I don't think we had the best looking room or the newe..."
"Stayed for one night as we went to a concert at Genting arena. Would stay again...."
"St Johns Hotel is several big steps up in quality of room, service and facilities compared to the budget hotels I would normally book, but t..."
"Room was very basic and no bottled water was provided in the room. Bed was very uncomfortable! But it is good value for money and staff were..."
"The hotel was lovely, in a nice location and very close to a town centre. The staff were lovely, friendly and very helpful. The food was lov..."
About the hotel
Located on the doorstep of central Solihull and easily accessible by air, rail or car, the St Johns Hotel is just minutes away from the M42 and close to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport. On site Parking is complimentary. WiFi is complimentary.
The Hotel combines a modern and relaxed environment with each guest room stylishly decorated including luxury bedding to guarantee a relaxing stay. The elegant Tempus Bar & Restaurant offers something for everyone from light snacks to a more wholesome meal reflective of modern tastes; settle into a booth with colleagues and friends or enjoy an intimate dinner for two. With a family friendly atmosphere, extensive on-site leisure facilities and a wide variety of local attractions including Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Birmingham city centre, the St Johns Hotel is also an ideal base for family breaks and weekends away including a visit to the historic Stratford Upon Avon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Pleased with the appearance of the hotel initially but the rooms and bathroom suites are very dated and shabby.
The food was edible but not to the standard I was expecting, some couldn't actually eat the breakfast there was a taste of grease over everything. The drinks and food were expensive compared to what we got if we had paid for a cheap hotel we may have expected less. So overall the cost of the hotel didn't match the services, we've stayed in less expensive places and had more value for money. None of the group will stay there again.
The St Johns Hotel
Nice hotel and good area to be in.
Would use again, we asked for an early check-in so I don't think we had the best looking room or the newest but was very comfortable clean for the £51.