- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"The room was clean but very crapped. The food for vegetarians was limited and selection of cereals were limited two options. No fruit was of..."
"Very well presented hotel. Ideally located for the West End. Would definitely stay there again if the price was right...."
"Room was small but clean and comfortable. Tiny bathroom with no extractor fan - only a hole in the ceiling where one may once have been. Loc..."
"Not only was the room decorated beautifully in wooden paneling but behind the cupboard fronts was a microwave, can openers, cutlery, bowls a..."
"Good location and excellent value for money. Can not be faulted for the price...."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated Georgian townhouse in the heart of Bloomsbury, reasonably priced with warm and friendly service , just a few minutes away from Oxford Street Regency House is an exceptional Bed and Breakfast hotel. All of our thirteen smartly decorated bedrooms have private bathrooms. We care about our guests and try to make their stay a comfortable and pleasurable one.
The location of the hotel is ideal for visitors to London. The area offers a wide variety of international restaurants, pubs and entertainments. Underground stations: Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road, Warren Street and Euston Square are within minutes walking distance.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Regency House Hotel
The room was clean but very crapped.
The food for vegetarians was limited and selection of cereals were limited two options. No fruit was offered. They rushed breakfast. My partner hadn't finished his cereals and they brought his breakfast out and I had to wait another 5 minutes before mine came out. The staff were very helpful, nice and accommodating.
Very well presented hotel.
Ideally located for the West End. Would definitely stay there again if the price was right.