- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I think the room rates need to be reviewed, we were in a very basic room right next to the kitchen where the staff went for cigarette breaks..."
"Reasonable value for money. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Although we only experienced the breakfast menu, which we found to..."
"We stayed in the Old Lodgings Annexe and room was large as was bathroom - very good...."
About the hotel
Once overshadowed by the Manor House and hidden behind the garden wall, the former Gatehouse has now been sympathetically refurbished to provide an elegant country house hotel. Standing in grounds of 3. 7 acres and nestling at the foot of the Yorkshire Moors it is an ideal base for touring, walking, visiting places of interest or just relaxing and getting away from it all.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Lodge
I think the room rates need to be reviewed, we were in a very basic room right next to the kitchen where the staff went for cigarette breaks, not ideal as I'm pregnant.
I would like to say that the staff were very helpful & the breakfast was really lovely.
Reasonable value for money.
The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Although we only experienced the breakfast menu, which we found to be good, we have friends in the area who often have lunch at the Old Lodge and find it very good. The history of the building and grounds is very interesting, and the owners are obviously working hard to build this business. It must be very difficult and costly with such an old property and 'listing' restrictions. We stayed in room 10 which is next to the kitchen and unfortunately the kitchen extractor fan was a bit on the noisy side, however it was turned off no later than nine o'clock at night and as we were there only two nights, we lived with it. We would certainly stay at the Old Lodge again.