"Overall good experience at the hotel and was what I expected...."
About the hotel
The Cork Travelodge hotel is ideally situated (3 miles from Cork Airport & 1. 5 miles from City Centre)for those looking for a base to explore Cork city and county offering spacious, modern rooms together with unbeatable fixed room pricing. For the budget conscious family, corporate guest or short break customer the Cork Travelodge hotel cannot be beaten for low cost accommodation and value.
"Eddie Rockets" American style Diner open from 8. 00am to 11pm serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reception manned around the clock also offering an arrivals and departures screen giving all information for Cork International Airport. Travelodge Cork also offers complimentary parking for those arriving by car. Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Cork Airport
Hotel smelt like nursing home.
What a awful place, Smelt of smoke, Room smelt like oap home. Food in diner awful. Never again.
Overall good experience at the hotel and was what I expected.