- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"I didn't eat in the hotel so I can comment I loved my stay just the window could have been fixed and the marks in the carpet other than the..."
"Great place, not to expensive for a room and right in the city centre of derry..."
"my stay in travelodge was good as it was only for leisure purpose and would recommend or visit this place again...."
"No frills, very clean, great bed. Good for overnight stays..."
About the hotel
The Derry Travelodge is centrally located in the heart the city with views of the river Foyle. Shopping, bars, restaurants surround the hotel which is located on Strand Street 5 minutes walk from Derry bus station. Designed to meet the needs of today's budget conscious family, corporate guest or short break customer the Derry city centre Travelodge cannot be beaten for price or value.
Continental breakfast can be purchased at the hotel. We provide good quality essentials such as a comfortable bed and a decent shower, but get rid of unnecessary extras. We pass the saving to you in the form of great-value prices. The Hotel does not have car parking although there are options just next to the Hotel. Contact the Hotel for Details
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
I didn't eat in the hotel so I can comment I loved my stay just the window could have been fixed and the marks in the carpet other than the I love my stay and I would recommend it and stay again.
Great place, not to expensive for a room and right in the city centre of derry