- 9 guest reviews
"No frills, very clean, great bed. Good for overnight stays..."
"Perfect location for a girls weekend, staff were friendly and helpful..."
"Good location and decent parking...."
"We stayed in Derry travellodge for 2 nights location excellent nxt door to weatherspoons good. Ulster breakfast and very cheap ! Hotel room..."
"Location very convenient for seeing sights of Derry everything within walking distance. Front door of Travel Lodge very inconspicous walked..."
About the hotel
The Derry Travelodge is centrally located in the heart the city with views of the river Foyle. Shopping, bars, restaurants surround the hotel which is located on Strand Street 5 minutes walk from Derry bus station. Designed to meet the needs of today's budget conscious family, corporate guest or short break customer the Derry city centre Travelodge cannot be beaten for price or value.
Continental breakfast can be purchased at the hotel. We provide good quality essentials such as a comfortable bed and a decent shower, but get rid of unnecessary extras. We pass the saving to you in the form of great-value prices. The Hotel does not have car parking although there are options just next to the Hotel. Contact the Hotel for Details
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
No frills, very clean, great bed.
Good for overnight stays
Don't stay here
In all my life I've never stayed in a more filthy hotel than this.
Even when we had our room changed this was as dirty. If you have to stay at this so called hotel bring your cleaning kit