- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Booked through LateRooms.com clearly booked double executive room with double bed . When arrived was allowed to check in early went to room..."
"Our stay was wonderful staff were very good polite nothing was too much trouble. The pool was good afternoon tea was good could have been mo..."
"A great stay in a well appointed spa hotel...."
"Excellent hotel and facilities. Friendly professional staff..."
"Stayed two nights at the Parkway visiting relatives. We have stayed here before and would happily stay again...."
About the hotel
Set in over 7 acres of gardens, this privately-owned Welsh hotel in Cwmbran boasts a leisure club with a 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and spa bath. There is also a restaurant and lounge with a real log fire. Less than 5 miles from Newport and 3 miles from the M4 motorway, the Parkway Hotel & Spa has a 4-star rating from the AA.
Situated over 2 floors, 70 bedrooms are currently undergoing refurbishment. 8 brand new purpose built suites as well as 2 Penthouse Suites with balcony have recently been completed. Ravello's Restaurant offers an à la carte menu of European dishes, made using fresh, local produce. The traditional carvery has also proved popular, as have the hotel's coffee shop and bar. The Parkway Hotel & Spa also offers a range of facilities including snooker and billiard tables, outside chess and boules green as well as a badminton and croquet lawn. There is also a herb garden and an outdoor patio. Beautifully furnished, the rooms have oversized beds, plush carpets and marble en suite bathrooms. Each room has a TV, an in-room safe, tea/coffee making facilities & luxury toiletries. This hotel is privately owned by the de Savary family. We have recently won the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award, the Laterooms ‘Be Our Guest’ award & runner up in Wales in Bloom for our grounds. We are an AA 4* Hotel and when staying with us you will receive complimentary High Speed Free WIFI (30MB) & Complimentary Car parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/12/2008 to 31/12/2021 - We require a credit or debit card upon arrival for us to take a pre-authorisation for £50. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked through LateRooms.com clearly booked double executive room with double bed .
When arrived was allowed to check in early went to room to find twin bedroom.
Went back to reception told that was what late.com has requested. Manager upgraded us to middle suite room lovely until the room below lit fire pit. All the smoke and ash entered our room. Stinking out our cloths and noses other wise lovely room.
Our stay was wonderful staff were very good polite nothing was too much trouble.
The pool was good afternoon tea was good could have been more for the money but the taste was great. Evening meal was very pleasant staff welcoming not rushed felt as if we were wanted. Bedroom was very comfy bit hot but better than being cold.
Had a very good relaxing time.