- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"The Hotel is well situated for access into Chichester, I even walked in past the historic property. Goodwood is just around the corner and P..."
"My room was very clean and tidy, there were extra pillows and towels, and the bed was so comfortable. But. I had to remake the bed as my bla..."
"The hotel is very clean friendly staf lovely food .it was a pleasure staying hear and definitely would recommend this hotel to everyone 10 o..."
"Everything was good value and the staff friendly, helpful and professional..."
"Hotel clean welcoming but price of room is to be desired ,, room and definitely the bathroom need s updating .. ...."
About the hotel
Friendly and well located 3* hotel offering Free WiFi, good food, professional service and a warm welcome. Just over an hour from London the hotel is situated just out side of the town so you can explore the Historic town of Chichester and we are right near to the Goodwood race track & Motor circuit. Each of the 81 bedrooms has an Ensuite, colour satellite TV with pay per view movie channels, Tea & Coffee making facilities, trouser press, hair dryers and direct dial telephones with internet connection.
Seasons restaurant offers modern English food in stylish contemporary surroundings overlooking the Courtyard garden. Breakfast can be added to your booking after clicking BOOK NOW. Our Leisure Club is the perfect place to relax and unwind with the Heated Swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam room
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Chichester Park Hotel in Chichester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Easy access to the Chichester, Goodwood, Portsmouth and the coast
The Hotel is well situated for access into Chichester, I even walked in past the historic property.
Goodwood is just around the corner and Portsmouth is straight down the ring road. Accommodation wise, as a single traveller I did expect to get a four poster bed, but I did the room was fine, breakfast great and a meal in the bar was just what was needed. The Leisure centre is small, but ideal for relaxing in. Staff where helpful and I always got a morning from cleaning staff.
Same Old Story
My room was very clean and tidy, there were extra pillows and towels, and the bed was so comfortable.
But. I had to remake the bed as my blankets (which I hate) were folded halfway down the bed so I was cold. The biggest disappointment was the bathroom yet again. Yes I have stayed here several times but this time I couldn't have a bath as the cold tap didn't work. I was really looking forward to a bath as I only have a shower at home but it was not to be. All of the bathrooms are cracked and tired looking. They should all be replaced and modernised like the rooms. Well you did ask...