- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Very nice all round..."
"We stayed for one night. When we checked in we kept an "open" tab, and this was explained well. We asked about dinner and was advised about..."
"This was a very last minute booking and I was lucky enough to get a huge suite with four poster bed at a very reasonable price (I imagine ch..."
"The Hotel is well situated for access into Chichester, I even walked in past the historic property. Goodwood is just around the corner and P..."
"My room was very clean and tidy, there were extra pillows and towels, and the bed was so comfortable. But. I had to remake the bed as my bla..."
About the hotel
Friendly and well located 3* hotel offering Free WiFi, good food, professional service and a warm welcome. Just over an hour from London the hotel is situated just out side of the town so you can explore the Historic town of Chichester and we are right near to the Goodwood race track & Motor circuit. Each of the 81 bedrooms has an Ensuite, colour satellite TV with pay per view movie channels, Tea & Coffee making facilities, trouser press, hair dryers and direct dial telephones with internet connection.
Seasons restaurant offers modern English food in stylish contemporary surroundings overlooking the Courtyard garden. Breakfast can be added to your booking after clicking BOOK NOW. Our Leisure Club is the perfect place to relax and unwind with the Heated Swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam room
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice all round
We stayed for one night.
When we checked in we kept an "open" tab, and this was explained well. We asked about dinner and was advised about a large coach party staying so was given the options of times to avoid having to wait. In the end we ate out. The bedroom was fine, the bed was very comfortable. We used the pool and Jacuzzi, but the sauna was out of order. Maintenance was taking place (fixing the steps into the pool) and we were advised of this when we went to the pool and given the option of staying or waiting. We chose to stay. Breakfast was a typical buffet, the sausages and bacon being good quality. The waitress apologised for the mess, as the coach party had just left, but this could not be helped and the staff cleaned up the tables quickly. The location is on the ring road so we had to drive into Chichester rather than walk. Overall we would stay again.