- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"What a lovely place, really impressed i felt the staff were really interested in making my stay a pleasant experience, lovely old building t..."
"A nice hotel which I have stayed in before (albeit nearly 19 years ago). Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Very good servings in restaura..."
"Would say this is my favourite Scottish Hotel to date...."
"Although we had booked the hotel a few weeks previously we ended up having to book a table for dinner at another hotel. I expected to be abl..."
"having never stayed in the location before I did not know what to expect. Log fires, nice bar area and excellent food! I enjoyed the whole e..."
About the hotel
You can be sure of a warm Highland welcome at Craigellachie, a delightful country-house hotel set within spectacular surroundings on the edge of the River Spey, overlooking the famous Telford Bridge built in 1814. The Craigellachie Hotel was built in 1893 and is enviably positioned in the heart of Speyside; home to some of Scotland's finest whisky distilleries. The famous Quaich Bar boasts one of the largest stocks of over 750 single malt whiskies from Scotland and beyond.
Private whisky tastings are our forte. Allow our whisky master to guide you through the fascinating world of Scottish whisky. Relish our fine local cuisine served in our 1 rosette Ben Aigan Restaurant or, if you wish simpler fare, dine in Bremners Bar. Located where the Fiddich and Spey Rivers meet at Aberlour, the Craigellachie Hotel is the perfect spot for angling enthusiasts to land some of the world's finest wild salmon. Uninterrupted views over this splendid verdant countryside are simply breath-taking, and for those of you in search of active pursuits, from deer stalking to clay-pigeon shooting, or tubing to skiing, discover for yourself the countless activities on our very doorstep. At the end of your day, enjoy the welcoming warmth of the pine scented roaring log fires and snuggle up in the drawing room or library with a wee dram.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place, really impressed i felt the staff were really interested in making my stay a pleasant experience, lovely old building tastefully modernised
A nice hotel which I have stayed in before (albeit nearly 19 years ago).
Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Very good servings in restaurant & Cullen Skink soup is superb