- 130 guest reviews
"This hotel suited my needs perfectly, room was clean and spacious and perfectly located in the hub. Only slight improvement would be the tim..."
"The hotel was beautiful. But we were advised there was a bar at the hotel. It was my birthday so that's why we booked it. It was closed due..."
"My only complaint is the extortionate cost of wifi...."
"Easy walking distance from town centre plenty of places to eat including a 20% discount card handed to us on booking in, very welcome. Didn'..."
"Loved the place. Bang in the city centre. Staff were all amazing & very helpful. We needed a good nights sleep as we were doing an 8 hour s..."
About the hotel
Located in the HUB, the city centre of Milton Keynes, 5 minutes' walk from Central Train Station the Shopping Centre, 10 minutes' walk from The Theatre District, Xscape, Night clubs, Business Districts and more. Ramada Encore has its own restaurant, bar and offers a complimentary wireless internet access on public areas and on-site car park on a first come first serve basis at the cost of £10. 00 for overnight stay.
The Hotel is close to the M1 and A5, surrounded by exciting family activities such as Daytona Motor Sports, Gulliver’s Land, Woburn Safari Park, Eco-Park, Silverstone and more, it is 50 miles from London, 80 miles from Birmingham and 50 miles from Oxford and Cambridge, London - Luton Airport is only 24 miles away getting to and from the hotel couldn’t be easier.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Small and very noisy room with broken fittings and a very old non working TV, For £150 it was shockingly bad and then they wanted to charge £10 for parking and £10 for breakfast.
Such poor value
Suited my needs
This hotel suited my needs perfectly, room was clean and spacious and perfectly located in the hub.
Only slight improvement would be the time it took to check in. There were two people on reception both handling an issue from another person staying at the hotel. Although I am sure this person needed attending too I think one of the receptionist could have allowed me to check in. All in all I had a good stay the staff were friendly and the hotel good too.