- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Comfortable but communal toilet and bathroom..."
"There was some confusion over my booking when I arrived, but it was resolved - just a comms problem between the owner & the person on duty...."
"For the amount you pay, it's clean, you can have what you like for breakfast, big rooms with cooking facilities and the owner is a nice guy..."
"Basic but very good value, nice breakfast. Five of us stopped over and all were happy, but bloke are not that fussy. Ticked all the boxes, s..."
"Excellent and would highly recommend it..."
About the hotel
Our guest house is a double fronted large terraced house has a warm homely feel. All rooms are spacious with a modern decor. Large on rooms,large on quality small on price.
A real home from home.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable but communal toilet and bathroom
Basic but Good
There was some confusion over my booking when I arrived, but it was resolved - just a comms problem between the owner & the person on duty.
My room was basic but adequate, clean and with all expected facilities. There were 2 bathrooms, with toilet & shower, on an adjacent landing, which were clean & well maintained. Breakfast was available from 7am, and while not fancy was certainly good - freshly cooked and plenty of it. I would certainly consider staying at Athol House again.