- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"A friendly experience...."
"Very friendly staff and lovely room. We will stay again...."
"Overall a really nice hotel, suitable for city breaks or business. Clean throughout and a nice breakfast served in the morning. My only slig..."
"We originally made this booking well in advance so that we could enjoy a drink in the hotel once we had left family and relaxed in the hotel..."
"Great room, fab to have a separate room for my daughter . Very enjoyable..."
About the hotel
The Owl Hotel is situated in the village of Hambleton, just outside Selby. The Owl has 22 high quality ensuite bedrooms located both in the main building and a lodge adjacent. The pub serves food all day and is the perfect place to unwind after a hard day at work or after exploring the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
Our selection of hot meals include a choice of Steaks, expertly grilled, just the way you like them and traditional pub classics. We also have a range of specially selected wines along with cask ales and a choice of soft drinks, tea and coffee. The Owl Hotel is an ideally placed hotel for business travellers and tourists alike, with easy links to the A1/M62. The Owl is situated between Leeds and York (Both city centres within 30 minutes drive) Local attractions include Temple Newsam, Tropical World, York Dungeons, and York Racecourse. Our Room prices also include our fantastic breakfast and free Wifi.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/09/2012 to 07/10/2012 - ******The Hotel Bedrooms and Public areas are bing refreshed during this period, please note there may be some disruption during your stay****** The LateRooms.com rates for The Owl Hotel by Marstons Inns in Selby are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
The Owl Hotel by Marstons Inns
A friendly experience.
The Owl Hotel by Marstons Inns
Very friendly staff and lovely room.
We will stay again.