- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Looked nice was late arrival..."
"Anyone staying here will not be disappointed, would not hesitate to stay there again when I'm up this way...."
"By the river, unfortunately not warm enough to use garden on our visit. Rooms clean, tidy and comfortable. All Rooms appear to front on to r..."
"Lovely place to stay for one night - clean, good facilities, nice sized bathroom and really friendly staff. They had a table ready for us fo..."
"We stayed here after a long, cold and wet day at Alton Towers. When we arrived we were shown directly to our room in person and given inform..."
About the hotel
The Crewe & Harpur is a converted 17th century coach house, delightfully situated between the medieval village of Swarkestone and Melbourne. Folllowing on from a refurbishment in Spring 2008, the Crewe & Harpur has reopened as a Marston's Inn, offering 7 rooms decorated to a high standard with flatscreen digital TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and luxurious bedding. Room rates include our fantastic breakfast which includes a full cooked breakfast and continental buffet.
The pub serves cooked food all day and is the perfect place to unwind after a hard day at work or exploring the beautiful peak district. Our selection of hot meals include pub classics as well as a constantly changing selection of specials. We have a range of specially selected wines along with cask ales and a choice of soft drinks, tea and coffee. The Crewe & Harpur is an ideal location for business travellers and tourists alike with easy links to M1/M42/A38/A50. East Midlands Airport is just 7 miles away and with good access routes to Ashbourne, Alton Towers, Donnington Park Race Track, The Peak District, Denby Pottery and many more local attractions.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
1 night break
Looked nice was late arrival
Anyone staying here will not be disappointed, would not hesitate to stay there again when I'm up this way.