- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"A gem. Great value, clean and friendly hotel a short walk from the BIC. My single room was small but the bed was actually a double, not mode..."
"The staff did not make the departure time clear and the hotel cleaner nearly walked in on us getting changed however they were very helpful..."
"Stayed here for a night out, were told that one of our rooms had a water leak but upgraded us, rooms were nice part from the showers they we..."
"A real gem of a hotel, from the lovely reception staff down to the beautifully decorated room. It was a real pleasure to stay here, wished i..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Piccadilly is a privately owned 3 star hotel situated close to the town centre and a short stroll from Bournemouth's award winning beaches. The Hotel is both comfortable and stylish with many of its staff having worked at the Hotel for a number of years - all of this adds to the warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The Lounges are spacious, yet with quiet corners in which to read and relax.
The attractive Restaurant is air conditioned. All of the 45 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities and several have been recently renovated to a high standard. All areas of the Hotel are non-smoking. Please Note. Wifi is only available in Public Areas.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent budget hotel with friendly staff
Great value, clean and friendly hotel a short walk from the BIC. My single room was small but the bed was actually a double, not modern but clean and tidy, sensible white walls, decor not trying and failing as so many older hotels do. Shower was simple but worked very well. I didn't have breakfast but it looked ok. Mattress fine. All the staff I spoke to were efficient but friendly. Free carparking very much appreciated, as it is pretty pricey elsewhere. WiFi seemed ok. Great for business travellers but for couples on a budget, worth it as you'd have more to spend exploring.