- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"The hotel was good..."
"There was a problem with the lighting in the corridor to the bedrooms when we arrived, making finding the room difficult, but this was soon..."
"We were upgraded to slightly bigger room as it was "quieter" than where our booked room was. The electrics had stopped working so we were lo..."
"Very helpful staff and good sized room for the money. Comfortable bed with a soft mattress. Stayed two nights and one was a bit noisy due to..."
"Comfortable room, very friendly & polite staff. Would recommend...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Piccadilly is a privately owned 3 star hotel situated close to the town centre and a short stroll from Bournemouth's award winning beaches. The Hotel is both comfortable and stylish with many of its staff having worked at the Hotel for a number of years - all of this adds to the warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The Lounges are spacious, yet with quiet corners in which to read and relax.
The attractive Restaurant is air conditioned. All of the 45 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities and several have been recently renovated to a high standard. All areas of the Hotel are non-smoking. Please Note. Wifi is only available in Public Areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
I had to fill this in
The hotel was good
There was a problem with the lighting in the corridor to the bedrooms when we arrived, making finding the room difficult, but this was soon resolved.