- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Very helpful staff and good sized room for the money. Comfortable bed with a soft mattress. Stayed two nights and one was a bit noisy due to..."
"Comfortable room, very friendly & polite staff. Would recommend...."
"For us with back problems the bed was too soft, but as we were only there one night, didn't cause much of an issue. We slept well!..."
"Really liked the hotel & staff, great place for one night in Bournemouth...."
"We enjoyed our stay, bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. We were in a little corridor with one other room so it was very quiet. One..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Piccadilly is a privately owned 3 star hotel situated close to the town centre and a short stroll from Bournemouth's award winning beaches. The Hotel is both comfortable and stylish with many of its staff having worked at the Hotel for a number of years - all of this adds to the warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The Lounges are spacious, yet with quiet corners in which to read and relax.
The attractive Restaurant is air conditioned. All of the 45 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities and several have been recently renovated to a high standard. All areas of the Hotel are non-smoking. Please Note. Wifi is only available in Public Areas.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely staff and decent room
Very helpful staff and good sized room for the money.
Comfortable bed with a soft mattress. Stayed two nights and one was a bit noisy due to other guests and what sounded like cleaning in the early hours. But otherwise no complaints.
Comfortable room, very friendly & polite staff.