- 4 guest reviews
"We did not arrive until 10pm but staff were very helpful. Car park to the rear of the hotel was very convenient. The hotel has an excellent..."
"We had a room over the courtyard so no view to enjoy. Felt the room was small and boxy for the money we paid. Basically you are paying for t..."
"This was a lovely stay for us, the staff could not have been more kind or helpful, They were also knowledgable about times and places to vis..."
About the hotel
The Old Bank Hotel, a hotel of timeless luxury, sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford. Located on the High St, the Old Bank was the first hotel to be created in the centre of Oxford for 135 years and offers the best of both the historic old city and the modern, vibrant social scene. With exceptional levels of personal service, contemporary style and elegance as the basis of an Old Bank experience, prepare to be greeted with a new and fresh hotel experience.
Most of the 42 rooms were created with spectacular views for guests to enjoy Oxford's famous skyline of towers and spires. Lying at the heart of the hotel is the perennially popular Quod Restaurant and Bar. Vibrant and energetic from Monday to Sunday, the restaurant is contemporarily designed with stone floors, an oval zinc-topped bar and leather banquette seating. Offering fresh modern British dishes from breakfast onwards, the emphasis is on good quality seasonal produce, and an excellent atmosphere.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable experience
We did not arrive until 10pm but staff were very helpful.
Car park to the rear of the hotel was very convenient. The hotel has an excellent location and we had lovely views from our bedroom window. Rooms are small but from reading other reviews this is not unusual for hotels in Oxford. Breakfast was very good and relaxed. We would definitly stay here again we had a relaxing and very enjoyable break - thank you.
Great location but pricey
We had a room over the courtyard so no view to enjoy.
Felt the room was small and boxy for the money we paid. Basically you are paying for the location