- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Nice looking hotel and nice room. Shit view...."
"Hotel staff room the service everything was great 😃..."
"Very much enjoyed my stay, location isn't too bad, a walk up embankment is a lovely way to spend some time if you have it to spare. The staf..."
"I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to a fantastic 2 bed river view suite. This offered plenty of room for 2 couples or a group of friends..."
"Excellent check in experience, effortless service, always there when you need them, but never bothering you. The dinner at the restaurant wa..."
About the hotel
Overlooking landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye, the five-star, all-suite Plaza on the River places Theatreland and West End shopping at your fingertips. All 65 luxury open-plan studios, one- and two-bedroom suites combine contemporary living with the latest technology. The suites have designated lounge, kitchen and bedroom areas, a separate bathroom and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Many also have a balcony affording magnificent city views. Additional facilities include the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar or a private chef in your suite, as well as an in-room spa menu and a personal shopper service. Express Check in and Check out is available.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
87% would recommend it to a friend
Room with a view
Nice looking hotel and nice room.
very poor 5 star
Very disappointed with the whole stay.
Road works and de-tours to get to it to start. We got to our suite only to be surrounded by a view of workmen and very very loud constant building work. I telephoned reception and asked to move rooms all rooms with a view were the same and was told it would stop by 6pm but also start again at 8am!!. We waited a very long time then for a room inside only to find the noise the same only a little quieter. The room choice we made included breakfast in the morning to which we were told we were only allowed full English breakfast of the menu they offered, anything else was charged extra?. My partner wanted an omelette which was half the price of full English but still charged on top. very ignorant staff