This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
*** The Vulcan Hotel has been awarded the prestigious award for Best Accommodation Hotel in Sydney at The Sydney Business awards 2008 *** The Vulcan is named after the Roman god of fire, and is usually associated with the melting of iron to make both weapons and agricultural implements. Built in 1894, The Vulcan Hotel provided high class accommodation and drinks for travellers in the city district. Those in particular who were mainly involved with the storage of wool, shipping and the iron works that were all in the vicinity of the hotel.
Formerly famous as a venue for jazz bands, it was also known as a great 'watering hole' for locals and students alike. The Vulcan is fondly remembered for both its bands and great atmosphere throughout the many years it traded as a pub/hotel. Please note that on arrival, a $100. 00 credit card pre-authorization is required for room security and identification either drivers license or passport will be required. We do not accept cash bonds
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet