- 5 guest reviews
"Basic self catering accommodation. Superb value for money. Very friendly family run business who couldnt do enough to cater for you. Quiet a..."
"Very enjoyable stay. Nice hotel. Good value for money. Very helpful staff. Definitely recommended...."
"The hotel is nice, the staff is very friendly. There is a big pool outside the hotel. But the hotel is far away from everything, there is a..."
About the hotel
A very warm welcome from all of us at the Bare Hill Holiday Village in the beautiful resort of Alsancak-Kyrenia. We are passionate about client satisfaction,believe honesty and integrity are key to our long-term success. Nestled in the delightful region on North Cyprus, encompassing a relaxing, quiet and family friendly complex – you’re promised a memorable break for all the right reasons.
Surrounded by a beautiful, typically Cypriot garden complete with lust vegetation, manicured lawns and olive, almond, apricot, plum and banana trees. A luxurious swimming pool is also available to residents and is ideal for a cooling dip! Boasting a perfect location we are only 2 minutes walk to the sandy beaches of Golden Bay and Denizkizi Beach where a number of water-sports and activities can be found. Cafes, bars and shops can be found in a number of nearby towns and neighbourhoods. Rooms are spacious and luxurious, with fascinating views of the Kyrenia Mountains and the deep blue Mediterranean Sea.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money
Basic self catering accommodation.
Superb value for money. Very friendly family run business who couldnt do enough to cater for you. Quiet accommodation, chilled experience and garden area. Recommend the Hotel opposite for dining, the St Tropez, French gastronomic experience, food to die for.
First of all I stayed there for my business travel for an layover and this experience was more than enough for me and taught me that this location is an never using an holiday place for me, Rooms
are very basic and old and building itself and everyting inside was same.