- 73 guest reviews
"Not sure what to expect but everything was good. Lovely big room, bit dated but clean large bathroom and good water pressure. Nice smelling..."
"Overnight stay. Very central for restaurants and easy access to Alton Towers. Easy to find and was good...."
"All was adequate for the £30 that I paid. Balconies outside rooms are a bit dark at night, could improve lighting, I had to use the light on..."
"Pleasant stay, no complaints, more than I expected for the price...."
"Room good size for a family. Room seemed cleaned but Closer inspection showed a few old stains in the bedside unit drawers and ? An old tea..."
About the hotel
The Plough Motel is located not far from junction 15 of the M6. The hotel has 24 hour reception, disabled access, ample number of on site parking and good size rooms all complete with ensuite bathrooms, work desk area, large wardrobe, TV with freeview and complimentary tea/coffee making facilities. With great transport links to M6, M1, A500 and A50 this hotel is ideal for business travellers and leisure guests alike with The Potteries, Fenton Manor, Alton Towers and Trentham Estates which compromises of garden center, retail outlets and monkey forest all close by.
For those football fans, Brittania staduim, home of Stoke City Football Club is just a short walk from the hotel. We offer both cooked and continental breakfast every morning with food served throughout the day however days and times do vary so please check upon check in
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
Not sure what to expect but everything was good.
Lovely big room, bit dated but clean large bathroom and good water pressure. Nice smelling shower gel and good quality towels. Comfy bed slept very well. Breakfast was extra but good quality plenty of choice. Buffet was continental but I had a cooked and it was nice and hot.
Plough Motel & Restaurant
Did the job .
Could be so much better by doing just a couple of simple things . Get rid of that disgusting skip which was overflowing in car park disgusting and right outside my daughters room . Room adequate clean sheets and towels but most Uncomfy bed ever ,felt the springs in my back , mattress toppers . The guy who checked us in was extremely helpful . The guy serving breakfast was not at all friendly he did his job but no more we were not made welcome . The breakfast however was excellent . This place could be great.