- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff, lovely shower,slightly dated decor...."
"Free parking, friendly helpful staff, full English breakfast, nice room, what you would expect from a hotel but rarely receive...."
"This was a lovely, clean hotel with a really personal feel. The owner was one of the most friendly, polite and helpful people that I've ever..."
"Wasn't sure what to expect but it was a really good stay. The staff were very friendly, the food was brilliant and my overall stay was great..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Ely where we found our room(19),hospitality,cleanliness, food & comfort ness to a very good standard...."
About the hotel
Winner of Black Country Hotel & Tourism GOLD award. Awarded ‘Quality in Wolverhampton status' by City Council for high standard of customer service and business development and Quality Cuisine Award. Ely House Hotel, in the Millennium City of Wolverhampton, is quite superbly positioned conveniently close to Wolverhampton city centre.
It is a perfect place to meet, enjoy fulfilling short breaks with a difference in the West Midlands, or to enjoy fine hospitality and cuisine in a tranquil setting. With extensive private car parking, spacious warm and refurbished rooms offering free wireless internet access. Sport and leisure facilities are within walking distance, and nearby you will find Dunstall Park racecourse, Wolverhampton Wanderers football ground and Civic Hall. The city centre is just 10 minutes walk away. Birmingham International Airport is easily reached by train/road. Free wireless broadband is available.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ely House Hotel in Wolverhampton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Ely House Hotel
Very friendly staff, lovely shower,slightly dated decor.
Free parking, friendly helpful staff, full English breakfast, nice room, what you would expect from a hotel but rarely receive.