- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Hotel is in lovely setting. The staff are efficient and friendly. The room has nice size, bed roomy and fairly comfortable, however furnishi..."
"In Skye you are lucky to see sunshine, but now we are retired, we can take advantage of last minute deals for a couple of sunny days. The on..."
"Had a really excellent time at the Skeabost despite being hit by the weatherbomb.... even that was an experience in itself for our first vis..."
"I couldn't have been better pleased with the Skeabost Country House Hotel. It is beautiful, with lovely furnishings, and a very helpful, fri..."
"Stayed here at the end of a 2 week touring holiday with my dog. Was a lovely relaxed hotel with kind attentive staff. My parents came and me..."
About the hotel
Skeabost Hotel stands within large private grounds at the edge of Loch Snizort and based only five minutes away from Portree. The Hotel is an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Scottish Highlands and visiting the many local attractions. The inviting Country House with stunning views and elegant public areas offers a homely welcome.
On check in why not treat yourself to a lovely home made afternoon tea while you cosy up in front of our warm open fires. Fine Dining can be taken in our wood-panelled one rosette Restaurant, with a varied menu that features the finest of locally sourced seasonal ingredients and is complemented by an extensive wine list. For a more informal meal, choose any of the Public Areas which serves a variety of fresh local fare. To end your evening move over to the Lounge Bar and choose from the large selection of fine malt whiskies and cocktails to enjoy while our friendly staff tell you about what you can do in the area. The Hotel has its own 9-hole, 18-tee golf course which provides a challenge for any level of golfer and fishing enthusiasts will relish the opportunity to cast in the salmon and trout river. The Snooker Room, formerly the chapel of the original country house, is another place to unwind with a drink. Skeabost Hotel is a licensed wedding venue, with additional capacity for a range of private business functions and corporate events.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Location, staff and food all great but room ridiculously small for the price.
Feedback for Skeabost Hotel
Hotel is in lovely setting.
The staff are efficient and friendly. The room has nice size, bed roomy and fairly comfortable, however furnishing needed a good dust and polish. In general hotel is tired and somewhat gloomy. It does not live up to it's rather expensive. The food is good although not a great choice for breakfast.