- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff make this hotel special. The only negative was that the room was a bit cramped and therefore e..."
"From arriving to leaving myself and a colleague received 100 % customer service from the room being amazing to the food being spectacular a..."
"Thought our standard room was quite pricey for what it was - not huge, but nice decor,extremely hot as no air conditioning. However, everyth..."
"Lovely hotel to get away from it all. The only real disappointment was the nearest beach, which as I recall used to be lovely but now for so..."
"This hotel lives up to a 4 star in terms of décor and service. It was extremely busy with holiday makers. The staff could not do enough to h..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Carlyon Bay Hotel, one of Cornwall's most luxurious places to stay. With 250 acres of secluded gardens and grounds, including our own championship golf course, extensive leisure facilities and award winning cuisine, and Spa we really are much more than just a short break destination! Located only 2 miles from the acclaimed Eden Project and a mere 10 minutes drive from the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Carlyon Bay Hotel is an excellent base from which to start your Cornish adventure. .
. During there stay guests can unwind and recuperate in the comfortable surroundings whilst benefiting from the hotels’ extensive range of facilities, which include; 18 hole Championship Golf Course (free to residents) 9 hole Approach course Driving Range Two Snooker Tables Two Tennis Courts Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Croquet Lawn Putting Greens Spa Facilities include Steam Room Sauna Experience Shower Hydro Spa Pool Beauty Therapy Rooms Fitness Suite Relaxation Hot Loungers Our Bay View Restaurant Dress Code for Adults: Whilst it is preferred that gentlemen do wear a jacket and tie in the restaurant, it is not essential. We would ask however that our guests do dress for dinner with a "sense of occasion" and that the emphasis be on smart and elegant attire. Sports wear and denim are not however permitted. Informal dining is available at the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Carlyon Bay Hotel in St Austell are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
My weekend at the Carlyon Bay Hotel
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff make this hotel special.
The only negative was that the room was a bit cramped and therefore expensive for what it was. Otherwise very good.
From arriving to leaving myself and a colleague received 100 % customer service from the room being amazing to the food being spectacular a special mention to Henry who made our stay perfect thankyou and we will be back.