- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Oh dear. What a shame. Maybe my expectations were too high....The room felt too 'clinical' - clean yes, all the necessary facilities, yes, b..."
"WE STAYED HERE WHEN WE DROPPED OUR DAUGHTER OFF AT UNIVERSITY THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN SPACIOUS AND THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY A BIT HARD..."
"Could not walk in the hotel bedroom, the flooring feels horrible. Worst ramada experience. Had to put towels on the floor to walk on it. I c..."
"Easy to find hotel with plenty of free on-site parking. Good location in walking distance of the beach, park, shops, town centre and nice re..."
"A clean and comfortable hotel with efficient and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
The Ramada Encore Bournemouth offers an exciting hotel experience in the vibrant town of Bournemouth, Dorset with free parking. The fresh concept is stylish, hip and upbeat, all while providing contemporary and comfortable accommodation on England's southern coast. Ramada Encore Bournemouth guarantees a warm, friendly welcome, and will provide you with all you need for an enjoyable stay at our hotel.
Our Bournemouth location is another modern hotel in the Ramada Encore Hotel Group. All 113 bedrooms are stylish, air-conditioned, offer power showers, free Internet access and a spacious work area. Relax in comfortable accommodation perfect for working, unwinding, and staying refreshed in Bournemouth, Dorset. Designed with the modern day traveler in mind, our comfortable rooms also include tea and coffee making facilities, in room safe, air conditioning, ironing board, and freeview 26" LCD television, everything you need for a great stay.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
What a shame. Maybe my expectations were too high....The room felt too 'clinical' - clean yes, all the necessary facilities, yes, but somehow just not welcoming. Bed was low and too hard even for me (and I prefer a firm mattress to a soft one) - we both woke with 'sore bones'. The pillows were too small - couldn't use them to prop yourself up in bed. The bathroom felt cold and uninviting. Nice shower though, which was good. The room/stay gave us what we needed but no more than that. It just felt as if there was something missing - perhaps a sense of 'warmth' (and I don't mean heating) or coziness.
Although somewhat out of the hotel's control the Saturday night was disturbed by noisy (drunken?) residents in the corridors before and after 11pm. Not easy to get to sleep therefore. Some of us like to settle by then. I was about to phone down to reception but then it sounded as if was dealt with by another hotel resident (threatening to sort things out himself!)
Having given this hotel a 'downer' I would like to say that on our arrival staff at reception were lovely - professional & welcoming. We would have given feedback in the morning at reception as we left (I believe it's always preferable to say something at the time) but they seemed to be rather busy serving breakfast as well as manning reception.
1 NIGHT STAY
WE STAYED HERE WHEN WE DROPPED OUR DAUGHTER OFF AT UNIVERSITY THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN SPACIOUS AND THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY A BIT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AS THE STAFF WE DEALT WITH WERE FOREIGN.
THE ROOM WE STAYED IN WAS NICE AND COMFORTABLE AND THE BATHROOM WAS LOVELY . THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING I WOULD SAY IS IN MY OPINION THEY NEED CARPETS NOT WOODEN FLOORS FOR COMFORT BECAUSE THE WOODEN FLOORS MADE THE ROOM FEEL VERY COLD AND NOT HOMELY. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS PERFECT. BREAKFAST WAS FAB PLENTY OF CHOICES AND VERY HOT AND FRESH .