- 3 guest reviews
"beautiful hotel x..."
"My first visit to Edinburgh, Tigerlily was recommended by a friend. We were upgraded to a suite which was exceedingly comfortable and well e..."
"Tigerlily is a great experience and a wonderful place to stay and from which to explore Edinburgh...."
About the hotel
Tigerlily is an award-winning boutique hotel with chic rooms and an elegant bar and restaurant. Located in Edinburghs city centre - the hotel on George Street has beautiful rooms with flat-screen TV - DVD player - air conditioning and loaded iPod. Guests can also enjoy luxurious White Company toiletries and free Wi-Fi.
Rated amongst the -coolest 65 hotels in the world- by Conde Nast Traveller - Tigerlily features in Edinburghs A-team of boutique digs. There are not only 33 generously-appointed rooms here but a bar - award-winning restaurant and modish club - where guests can enjoy much-coveted VIP access. Tigerlily Hotel is a 10 minute walk from Waverley Train Station and 20 minutes drive from Edinburgh Airport. It is a picturesque walk through Princes Street Gardens to Edinburgh Castle - just 15 minutes away. New Town is a great choice for travellers interested in cocktails - luxury brand shopping and business.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
beautiful hotel x
A Special Treat
My first visit to Edinburgh, Tigerlily was recommended by a friend.
We were upgraded to a suite which was exceedingly comfortable and well equipped. The only thing missing was a small chest of drawers for small items of clothes. The location of the hotel is fantastic and we were able to walk everywhere. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The cocktails were fabulous and the bar a buzzing place. Overall, pretty fautless and a wonderful way to celebrate both our 50th birthdays.