- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very comfortable two nights. Food good, and room pleasant and stylish. Only issue was Satnav tha,t sent us completely the wrong way...."
"We had a very relaxing break here in what I would call a traditional hotel. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was spaci..."
"Excellent customer service. All the staffs are very friendly and helpful. We had to leave very early to catch a return flight from Shannon a..."
"Yes, I would recommend this hotel..."
"The welcome and level or service at The Ardilaun Hotel was out standing. Nothing was to much trouble. The room was very clean and well equip..."
About the hotel
The Ardilaun Hotel dates back to it’s origins as an 1840s period house, still retaining its classic elegance and style in it’s modern day reincarnation as a 4 star luxury family run hotel. This beautiful hotel is perfectly located amongst spacious private grounds offering you a tranquil, peaceful escape whilst being located only minutes from the bustling, historic and bohemian Galway City Centre. Our 125 bedrooms offer complimentary Internet Broadband access, use of our superb Leisure Centre with 18 meter swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, state of the art gym along with the Avalon Health and Beauty Salon.
All of our guests are welcomed to our award winning restaurant, Blazers Bar and Bistro, classic and period lounges, We also offer conferencing facilities for up to 650 delegates and Banqueting for up to 400 guests. At the Ardilaun Hotel, we are renowned for our hospitality, tradition, and our very personal attention to detail. We hope to see you soon, whether it’s for business or pleasure.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Ardilaun Hotel in Galway are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable two nights.
Food good, and room pleasant and stylish. Only issue was Satnav tha,t sent us completely the wrong way.
The Ardilaun Hotel
We had a very relaxing break here in what I would call a traditional hotel.
All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and the bathroom had bath plus separate shower. The breakfast was self service but had plenty of choice. The evening meals were being served in The Bistro while we were there. The food was good, however we thought the choice was limited especially by our third night; although we could have eaten elsewhere as evening meals were not included in our deal. It was great having a swimming pool on site so we enjoyed swimming on a few occasions. On the down side in a very minor ways, we were not able to access Wi-Fi in our room so had to go to the reception area for that. Also our bedroom was quite a long walk from reception. Okay for us but could be difficult for anyone with mobility problems. However, all in all, we had a lovely stay in The Ardilaun.