- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Slight problem with room booked on arrival, professionally managed by the lovely Alexandra on reception, was upgraded at no extra cost. Nice..."
"Great customer service. Polite and professional. Easy, fast chk-in. Was offered choice of rooms. Slept well. Relaxed. Easy chk-out. Very ha..."
"If you are looking for a bed only the singles will do. However I advise the doubles are the way forward if you will be spending longer than..."
"The accommodation and service was fine. However, I experienced a problem with a double booking. I first attempted a booking using an incorre..."
"Staff friendly, very helpful all my requirements met. Rooms comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. Have visited regularly recently and wil..."
About the hotel
The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington is located near Hyde Park, in the popular and vibrant area of Paddington. The property is also just a short walk from Paddington mainline and underground stations, which provides easy access to Heathrow airport and major tourist attractions. The rooms offer immaculate style accentuated with regal overtones.
State-of-the-art technology including a next generation of plasma screen TV and complimentary Broadband Internet access in all rooms help satisfy the evolving demands of tomorrow. A myriad of facilities adorn all the rooms, some with queen size beds, security locks, air conditioning, safes, iron and ironing boards. The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington has a welcoming bar that offers a wonderful collection of alcoholic beverages and refreshing non-alcoholic drinks in a stylish atmosphere. The bar opens from 6pm to 11pm in weekdays and from 6pm to 12am in weekends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Slight problem with room booked on arrival, professionally managed by the lovely Alexandra on reception, was upgraded at no extra cost.
Nice breakfast, nice hotel, lovely staff, I have already booked a return visit!
Great customer service.
Polite and professional. Easy, fast chk-in. Was offered choice of rooms. Slept well. Relaxed. Easy chk-out.