- 39 guest reviews
"Generally good quality and very helpful staff..."
"Although the single room was one of the smallest rooms I've stayed in, it was very clean. A little noisy on groung floor. Small bar, pleasan..."
"I stayed in a single room, adequate for my needs, clean, warm, lovely waterfall shower in the bathroom. Breakfast was excellent. Staff were..."
"Tried this hotel as an alternative to others I'd tried in the area and pleasantly surprised by what I got for the money. The hotel is conven..."
"I unexpectedly got upgraded which was a real treat...."
About the hotel
The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington is located near Hyde Park, in the popular and vibrant area of Paddington. The property is also just a short walk from Paddington mainline and underground stations, which provides easy access to Heathrow airport and major tourist attractions. The rooms offer immaculate style accentuated with regal overtones.
State-of-the-art technology including a next generation of plasma screen TV and complimentary Broadband Internet access in all rooms help satisfy the evolving demands of tomorrow. A myriad of facilities adorn all the rooms, some with queen size beds, security locks, air conditioning, safes, iron and ironing boards. The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington has a welcoming bar that offers a wonderful collection of alcoholic beverages and refreshing non-alcoholic drinks in a stylish atmosphere. The bar opens from 6pm to 11pm in weekdays and from 6pm to 12am in weekends.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Booking and checking in was a breeze, very good indeed.
Location was very good too. Ok that's all the positives out of the way.
Everything has been been reduced in size and they only have limited cutlery and crockery, enough for 10 guests, unfortunately we were guests 11 and 12.
The double room, though nicely furnished was a little tired, the bedding had visible mites in and was by far the smallest room we have ever stayed in. The double bed filled the room, no cat swinging here.
The one night we stayed here, Saturday 15/08/15 was spent with my partner and I constantly banging our heads, elbows and knees whilst we tried to move around to get undressed, use bathroom facilities and then dressed again the following morning.
Breakfast was very disappointing, not enough of anything at the same time. Once the bacon had run out or hash browns, etc etc it was a 20 mins wait before they were replenished. No that it mattered as there were no crockery or cutlery. The breakfast manager (I'm assuming) wandered amongst the tables looking very good and very important but not actually doing anything or even getting his staff to go into second gear. One waiter we watched just moved items from one table to another.
We would not recommend this hotel as for the cost, size and catering staff as it was their first day.
Generally good quality and very helpful staff