- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Great welcome from the ower. Breakfast was quick and plentiful. Double bed in single room was nice to have. Thanks Tina and William..."
"The owners are very pleasant and helpful and the accommodation was spotless. Food was lovely and plentiful...."
"Fantastic hosts, it was really as if we'd been friends for years, so friendly and helpful. Shame we didn't get up in time for the breakfast!..."
"We had a wonderful 10 day Christmas break with the owners Tina and Dave (and the little man waiting on). Full English breakfast was so good..."
"We spent 9 nights at the guest house. It was lovely, friendly. The owners are brilliant, funny people. The breakfast really nice. We was a b..."
About the hotel
AA graded. A beautiful appointed, warm, family friendly 4 star Edwardian Guest House a perfect choice for your bed and breakfast requirements in Llandudno. We have 7 en-suite bedrooms, 1 single/small double, 1 twin, 1 family suite, and 3 doubles.
All are equipped with flat screen tvs, radio/alarms, refreshments tray and toiletries basket as well as little extras. All rooms are centrally heated. Towels are changed every 4 days and bedlinen weekly. There is FREE WiFi and off road parking on a first come basis. Minimum stay 2 nights on Bank Holidays and in peak season.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely guest house
Great welcome from the ower.
Breakfast was quick and plentiful. Double bed in single room was nice to have. Thanks Tina and William
The Glenavon is a excellent guest house
The owners are very pleasant and helpful and the accommodation was spotless.
Food was lovely and plentiful.