- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Me and my girlfriend stayed in the Fairmont for one night whilst visiting the beautiful St. Andrews. We really enjoyed the Fairmont as a get..."
"Great hotel, been before and took my dog this time. Love it that it's dog friendly and everyone loves the dogs. Rooms are lovely and breakfa..."
"we stayed one night in one of the luxury rooms, which upon entering the room, at first glance was a lovely nice room, just felt for the pric..."
"We booked a 2 night getaway for our 20th Anniversary.. on booking advised the hotel it was our anniversary weekend. On check-in, we were gre..."
"Great value for money. Room was upgraded and lovely touch of chocolates left for my birthday..."
About the hotel
Highlighting the best in Scottish resorts, Fairmont St Andrews is set within a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting which makes it an unforgettable destination. The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with extravagant luxury and elegance. The resort boasts two world renowned golf courses ‘The Torrance’ and ‘The Kittocks’ which have been selected to host the Final Open Qualifier in 2010 and the Scottish Senior Open 2010 and 2011.
Fairmont St Andrews has also won several awards including Hotel of the Year, 2009 by Hotel Review Scotland and was voted 18th in Condé Nast travellers readers’ poll in the World’s Top 100 Golf Resorts. The resort facilities are also exquisite with a stunning spa and six unique dining experiences that guarantee that your stay will become a treasured memory Following a £17million refurbishment in 2009, Fairmont St Andrews unveiled 209 sumptuous, elegantly furnished bedrooms and luxury suites featuring warm colour palates and local design features. Kittocks Den, our seductive and relaxing lobby bar, has been refurbished with stylish sofas and rich interior furnishings - a perfect place to lounge in. This complements our recently opened lively sports-themed bar, The Rock and Spindle, with pool table, darts and LCD televisions. Awards won by the resort include. . . *'International Resort Hotel of the Year, 2009', Scottish Hotel of the Year Awards *World Travel Awards – Best Scottish Golf Resort & Spa 2010 *'Golf Resort of the Year, 2008 & 2010', Golf Tourism Scotland Awards *Placed 18th in the 'World’s Top 100 Golf Resorts’, Condé Nast Traveler readers Poll *Fairmont St Andrews’ Torrance Course is proud to host the ‘Cleveland Golf/Srixon Scottish Seniors Open 2011’. The Fairmont St Andrews Torrance Course was also privileged to be selected for ‘Final Qualifying for the Open Championship 2010’. *Esperante restaurant, recipient of ‘Silver Gourmet’ status by Eat Scotland, Visit Scotland’s national food quality assurance scheme. *Fairmont St Andrews’ green initiatives awarded the 'Best Non-Waste Management Sector Initiative' 2008 by the Waste *Recycling Group at the prestigious Scottish Waste and Resources Conference Awards *Fairmont St Andrews recipient of 2008 Kingdom FM ‘Green Company of the Year Award’ 2008 for environmental practices
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/12/2014 to 12/12/2014 - Please note that our Spa and Gym will be closed at 8pm on Sunday 7th December and reopen again at 5pm on Friday 12th December due to our facilities being upgraded. The LateRooms.com rates for Fairmont St Andrews in St Andrews are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a luxury stay in St. Andrews
Me and my girlfriend stayed in the Fairmont for one night whilst visiting the beautiful St.
Andrews. We really enjoyed the Fairmont as a get away from London and a little treat for both of us. Although it is located on the outskirts of the town it offers a regular shuttle into and out of town. Although this stops at 5.15 (probably to get you to eat dinner at the hotel). It didn't really matter as it was one night for us and we didn't mind ordering room service as a treat. Whilst there we both used the spacious (complimentary) gym that is well stocked for a cheeky 30 min workout to tick that healthy box on holiday. After this we both used the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. All of which were of great standard and just what you need in a hotel. We did see the swimming pool classes running including a water aerobics class, which is brilliant to see seeing so it is a hotel not a gym. As check out is at 1200, we used the facilities in the morning again for that final (get the most out of your stay) swim.
Really enjoyed the stay, would highly recommend staying here in as you gain the benefits of the space of outside of the town with the facilities available.
My favourite hotel
Great hotel, been before and took my dog this time.
Love it that it's dog friendly and everyone loves the dogs. Rooms are lovely and breakfast in the morning was great. Will definitely be back again!!