- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The Fairmont Hotel is situated in a wonderful position overlooking two golf courses with St Andrews Bay in the distance. Our room was spacio..."
"We booked this hotel for our anniversary and we're happy with the cost. We received a free upgrade to a Junior Suite which was amazing. The..."
"Me and my girlfriend stayed in the Fairmont for one night whilst visiting the beautiful St. Andrews. We really enjoyed the Fairmont as a get..."
"Great hotel, been before and took my dog this time. Love it that it's dog friendly and everyone loves the dogs. Rooms are lovely and breakfa..."
"we stayed one night in one of the luxury rooms, which upon entering the room, at first glance was a lovely nice room, just felt for the pric..."
About the hotel
The 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the 'Home of Golf'. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting with stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our authentic Italian dining experience in La Cucina to golfers fayre and magnificent views at The Clubhouse.
All of our 209 luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches. Our sumptuous Signature Spa offers a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Aromatherapy Associates and Pure Lochside products in 12 chic treatment rooms. The 16 metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation room complete the experience, helping you to relax and unwind. Fairmont St Andrews provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the centre of the ancient town of St Andrews. In addition, the shuttle stops at the famous Old Course and West Sands Beach allowing you the opportunity to experience these great locations. The shuttle service will run daily between 0900 - 1800. Please note, the shuttle service is available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. Please ask Concierge who will be more than happy to assist with shuttle times. Whatever the occasion, Fairmont St Andrews really is the perfect location to turn your getaway into a treasured memory.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend Break in The Fairmont Hotel
The Fairmont Hotel is situated in a wonderful position overlooking two golf courses with St Andrews Bay in the distance.
Our room was spacious and all the furnishings and fittings were first class. Staff and the services they provided were to an excellent standard.
Quality hotel, beautiful room & amazing views. Evening meal was a bit of a disaster!
We booked this hotel for our anniversary and we're happy with the cost.
We received a free upgrade to a Junior Suite which was amazing. The room was massive, huge bed, separate living room, huge bathroom with separate bath & shower. The views were special too. The leisure facilities were excellent, we made use of the pool, sauna & steam room.
Evening meal was a bit of a disaster but didn't spoil our stay. We ate in the sports bar as the menu was suitable for our needs. We ordered starters & mains and waited quite a while for any food and were disappointed when the main turned up before the starters. The main was taken away & we waited another 20mins for the starters and were very hungry by then. The main turned up about 20mins later and the chips were freezing, it looks like the meals taken away were the same ones returned but hadn't even been kept warm. The bar manager was very apologetic and didn't charge us for the food or drink. We appreciated her gesture & apology but it was very disappointing especially as we had selected the hotel for our anniversary and wanted it to be perfect.