- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"I have stayed at Seafield House on a few occasions now, and have always found it to be clean and quiet. This is the first time I have stayed..."
"Service very good. Staff very friendly and helpful. The bed was not comfortable and there was a constant intermittent loud buzzing noise dur..."
"Central but quiet location in Hove/Brighton. Easy to find, clean room and very nice staff. Perfect for a few nights for 1-2 persons...."
"Reminds me of old school sea side B&B. Room was pleasant if not a bit tired. Shower tray didn't drain very well. Late arrival meant no one t..."
About the hotel
Double fronted re-furbished Regency property with eye catching contemporary decor and fittings. 150 meters from the seafront and within walking distance of some outstanding restaurants, and only minutes from the centre of the city and all it's attractions. Not to be missed! Residential vouchers available up on arrival only (from 8am-5pm) at £4.
50 each. Please note that the voucher does not guarantee the parking space as it is public parking. NON SMOKING THROUGHOUT.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2009 to 31/12/2025 - Please note that the latest booking time for same day arrival is 17.30 hours. Payment will be taken at the time of each booking. Unpaid bookings will not be accepted and automatically cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in Hove
I have stayed at Seafield House on a few occasions now, and have always found it to be clean and quiet.
This is the first time I have stayed in the Neville suite and I was warned the bathroom was small and it is ( its very cramped ) . The stay overall was very good and the staff are all very good, the only disappointment is that breakfast seems to have shrunk in size to very small portions which when combined with the kitchen running out of black pudding and hash browns leaves a very poor example of a full english. I feel that a good B+B should not skimp on its breakfast , and decent size portions should be available. Not just one rasher and a half size sausage etc.
Service very good.
Staff very friendly and helpful. The bed was not comfortable and there was a constant intermittent loud buzzing noise during the night - like the buzz of a fridge ~ which woke me frequently.