- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Excellent bed and excellent breakfast. What more can one expect from a B&B? Very helpful receptionist and managed to be allocated a parking..."
"This is the second time we have stayed at Seafield House and it was every bit as good as the first. The hotel is clean and quiet and ideally..."
"We booked this hotel quite close to the marathon which my partner was running It seemed a lot cheaper than other local hotels so we thought..."
"Nice room, clean, good shower. Breakfast not good. We asked for coffee but they served us tea. We asked for brown toast but we got white toa..."
"Seafield House is in a great location close to the amenities of Church Street and the sea front. Clean and friendly guest house offering a g..."
About the hotel
Double fronted re-furbished Regency property with eye catching contemporary decor and fittings. 150 meters from the seafront and within walking distance of some outstanding restaurants, and only minutes from the centre of the city and all it's attractions. Not to be missed! Residential vouchers available up on arrival only (from 8am-5pm) at £4.
50 each. Please note that the voucher does not guarantee the parking space as it is public parking. NON SMOKING THROUGHOUT.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2009 to 31/12/2011 - Please note that the latest booking time for same day arrival is 17.30 hours. Payment will be taken at the time of each booking. Unpaid bookings will not be accepted and automatically cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent bed and excellent breakfast.
What more can one expect from a B&B. Very helpful receptionist and managed to be allocated a parking space.
Wonderful second stay
This is the second time we have stayed at Seafield House and it was every bit as good as the first.
The hotel is clean and quiet and ideally located for both Hove and Brighton. All our needs were catered for and we spent 3 nights in a very comfortable bed, followed by an excellent breakfast. We will definitely be returning!