- 44 guest reviews
"Very basic accommodation, but comfortable bed and refurbished bathroom made it ok. OK if you need an accommodation close to the airport..."
"As a solo business traveller I look for price where value for money if offered. The accommodation offers clean spacious ensuite in a warm en..."
"good room and great staff just annoyed i could not sleep well as room above us seemed like they were awake all night moving furniture or wal..."
"Clean, cheap, convenient for gatwick, parking on site, easy reach of the shops, pubs and restaurants of Horley, good bathroom, comfortable b..."
About the hotel
AN EXTENDED EDWARDIAN HOUSE WITH 15 ROOMS AND BUNGLOW ANNEXE OF 7 ROOMS. FAMILY RUN SET IN HALF-ACRE GARDERN SITUATED 5 MINUTES DRIVE FROM GATWICK AIRPORT AND 3-5 MINUTES WALK TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND HORLEY TRAIN STATION.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
I was told that I had payed for bed and breakfast but I was charged £4.00 for a coffee and a small cake.
Lost my purse in the place never to be found.