- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Absolutely brilliant. Stayed at three hotels in the space of a week, and this hotel topped them all. The others could learn from...... Locat..."
"Gorgeous little hotel, really cold night when we came back from walking and there was a huge open fire with games and books you could play,..."
"We used the Hotel as a base for the Lakes but were not sure what it would be like. We need not have worried, we were welcomed with big smile..."
"Booked ahead thankgoodness as this is a popular hotel.The staff are friendly and helpful.My bedroom was clean and tastefully decorated.I enj..."
"You wouldn't think you were staying at a services! The location was perfect for our purposes, as we're we doing the Total Warrior event at S..."
About the hotel
Whether you are planning a weekend break to explore the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland or looking for a place to break your journey on the way to or from Scotland, choose the Westmorland Hotel - an individual Lake District hotel with a stunning and convenient location. This family owned, AA 3 star hotel offers 50 ensuite bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms, contemporary design and natural materials. The award winning restaurant, with an AA Rosette serves delicious menus featuring only the freshest ingredients and the best local produce.
Add to this spectacular mountain views, water falls and a comfortable lounge with log fire and WiFi broadband and you have the ideal location only minutes from the M6 motorway (between J38 & J39). The Westmorland Hotel also offers business professionals superb facilities for hosting corporate events, and is the perfect venue for your wedding day.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
My stay at Westmorland Hotel
Stayed at three hotels in the space of a week, and this hotel topped them all. The others could learn from...... Location and scenery......loved it. Only downside for me was that it was next to a service station.....loved the farm shop though!!!
Gorgeous little hotel, really cold night when we came back from walking and there was a huge open fire with games and books you could play, the restaurant was surprisingly posh, quite expensive but afterwards we found out you could eat in the lounge for much cheaper options.
We ended up staying another night, the only downside was the bar and restaurant wernt open on New Year's Eve and the hotel is actually quite far from Keswick, Lake District, this being the nearest village about 30-40 minutes drive