- 33 guest reviews
"Clean and tidy room, fair value for money. The downside was the hour and twenty minutes we waited for our food in the restaurant. When it di..."
"Atmosphere of the Huntly Arms Hotel is charming, especially for foreign tourists looking for classical atmosphere and Scotland. My dinner wa..."
"A little dated and slightly dilapidated, but clean and tidy with friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was reasonable...."
"The hotel was once a lovely site, it still has a lot of the charm but is lacking maintenance. I had a lovely big room, lovely views out of t..."
"Great hotel and friendly..."
About the hotel
The Huntly Arms Hotel is set in the picturesque village of Aboyne, surrounded by the beautiful Cairngorms Park and a stones throw from the River Dee. Probably the oldest coaching inn to be found in Scotland, the hotel dates back to 1432 and has played host to Jacobite leaders and later to Queen Victoria, who often rested at the Hotel on her way to Balmoral. The Huntly Arms has 50 en-suite bedrooms from most of which you can witness spectacular scenery.
The hotel provides a perfect base from which to explore the North East Coast of Scotland or for the more energetic, experience some of the most scenic walks in the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and tidy room, fair value for money.
The downside was the hour and twenty minutes we waited for our food in the restaurant. When it did arrive it was good. The breakfast was great, everything you would expect and more. Delicious.
New Management New Quality New Chef Great Cuisine
Atmosphere of the Huntly Arms Hotel is charming, especially for foreign tourists looking for classical atmosphere and Scotland.
My dinner was excellent, Classical Beef Steak Pie. Delicious.