This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our hotel in St. Moritz-Bad is located directly next to the forest and is surrounded by a beautiful scenery of mountains, glaciers, forests and lakes. The unforgettable landscape of the Engadine invites you to relax, rest and re-energize.
Every morning we pamper you with a large breakfast buffet. A 3-course dinner is available as well at an additional cost (main season only). After dinner you can relax at our at house bar and enjoy the easy-going atmosphere and recover from your long day of sports and activities. In winter a host of activities awaits sports enthusiasts. Whether on the ski pistes or on the endless cross-country ski runs, the sleigh tracks, the ice-skating rinks or the world-famous all-natural bobsleigh track, there will be something to do for everyone. There are 4 ski areas surrounding St. Moritz - Corviglia, Corvatch, Lagalp and Diavolezza. Together they feature over 60 ski lifts and 450 km of ski pistes. In summer you can enjoy many different activity options as well. Hike to the glaciers, go fishing, sailing or windsurfing, play a round of golf, take a horseback ride, go mountain-biking or visit the world-famous spa in St. Moritz Bad. Seasonally, our hotel provides a 3-course dinner. Of course, St Moritz offers many good restaurants, bars, and clubs in which you can spoil yourself. We will pamper you with a large, plentiful breakfast buffet and a hearty, delicious dinner. After dinner you can unwind at the bar in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Our hotel rooms are basic and clean. Always two double rooms share an anteroom with toilet and shower or bathroom. The studios are new and perfect for 2-3 people who like a warm and friendly atmosphere. Most of them are equipped with a kitchen, wooden floor and terrace. The apartments offer the same facilities as our studios but include a living room and bedroom(s). Breakfast and Taxes are included in room rates.
- Cots available, Limited Hours Room Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Stille Sporthotel in St. Moritz is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.40(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet