- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We had to travel to England for a family funeral and took a break to London so booked this hotel at the last minute. We were extremely pleas..."
"I feel the hotel should include breakfast for the price we paid and I was disappointed we were expected to pay for water & biscuits within t..."
"No duvet seriously???..."
"My daughter and I stayed at The Rockwell for 2 nights. My daughter stayed here in a single room in October. The staff are very friendly and..."
About the hotel
The Rockwell is an independent hotel with an emphasis on understated contemporary style, impeccable levels of personal service and attention to detail. Each of the forty rooms has been crafted to create a relaxed atmosphere, whilst retaining an individual character which combines English tradition with contemporary styling. In addition to our well appointed bedrooms, we offer guests the use of generous spaces for eating, drinking and relaxing, including a large south facing landscaped garden.
Situated in Earls Court, many of the capitals best attractions are on our doorstep - including Earls Court Olympia, Earls Court Stadium, Harrods department store, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum as well as the shopping areas of Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Kensington are all within walking distance. The Rockwell is also close to the wide green expanses of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. It is also a five minute walk from Earls Court Olympia and Earls Court Stadium and a 25 minute car journey to Heathrow.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
An enjoyable break
We had to travel to England for a family funeral and took a break to London so booked this hotel at the last minute.
We were extremely pleased with the service and the room. We asked to stay another night and they took the trouble to rearrange bookings so that we could stay in the same room which was greatly appreciated as my husband was not feeling up to par so it helped that we did not have to move. Very clean; bed was very comfortable; easy location to find so would have no problem recommending this hotel.
Value for Money
I feel the hotel should include breakfast for the price we paid and I was disappointed we were expected to pay for water & biscuits within the room.
Also no coffee/tea making facilities, which is a must these days