- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Modern, well appointed accommodation owned and run by people who made you feel like you were the only guests. Great location and able to wal..."
About the hotel
Nineteen is a beautifully designed and award winning modern boutique guest house offering the comforts and quality standards of a larger hotel, but with a more personal 'fell at home' style. Rooms are styled in white with works of contemporary art adding colour to the designer feel. All rooms have newly refurbished ensuite facilities and have free wi-fi, SMART HDTVs, Bluetooth speaker, towels, bathrobes, slippers, fruit, Aromatherapy Associates toiletries and mineral water.
A high quality continental room service breakfast is included as standard and comes with Bloody Mary or Champagne at weekends. Nineteen is in a superb location, just into the trendy Kemp Town side of Brighton, just 200m from the Pier and the beach (views of both from Superior Rooms) and only 3 mins walk from the Royal pavilion and the Lanes. Check in between 2pm and 8pm Monday to Friday, or 2pm to 6pm Saturdays and Sundays, by appointment in each case. We have the latest check out time in Brighton - 12 noon. ***IMPORTANT: At the time of your booking we will charge your FIRST night's accommodation charge to your debit/credit card as a security deposit. ***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Modern, well appointed accommodation owned and run by people who made you feel like you were the only guests.
Great location and able to walk to all of the attractions.