- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Large, clean, very comfortable...."
"Good standard accommodation in ideal location in centre of city. across the road to The Mailbox and Tesco Express and about a ten minute wal..."
"Friendly and informative receptionist. Great location for shopping and night life!..."
"Great location, size, comfort...."
About the hotel
Tired of hotels? ……. . enjoy “suite” dreams at The Spires.
Enjoy the additional space, style and comfort of a one or two bedroom suite adjacent to the prestigious Mailbox. You’re only a stroll away from designer shops and canals lined with fashionable restaurants and bars yet still close to the financial heart. Whether in Birmingham on business or leisure The Spires is ideally situated for you to make the most of your stay. Unfortunatelly we do not accept pets. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM GUESTS A LOCAL POSTCODE i. e B* ***, WV, CV Please note all weekend/bank holiday/other special dates stays are subject to a £250 security deposit which will be pre-authorised against your credit card on arrival.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Large, clean, very comfortable.
Good standard accommodation in ideal location in centre of city.
across the road to The Mailbox and Tesco Express and about a ten minute walk from New Street station/ shops in one direction and the same walk to restaurants, bars and theatres in Broad street and Brindley Place. Only complaint was that the double bed is a bit small.
Would stay there again.