- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely, clean, the room was nicely decorated. The window opened - so good. The shower was powerful (which I like) and didn't l..."
"Excellent value for money. Will be staying again...."
"Very comfortable and reasonably priced accomodation. Enjoyed the food at the [onsite] Japanese restaurant. Great breakfast. Very handy for t..."
"Stayed for four nights, nice funky hotel. limited parking but North Ealing tube is only £4 per day. Ther seems to be some construction work..."
"The hotel is very nicely decorated and has a Japanese restaurant inside that looked excellent although we didn't use it as we already had ot..."
About the hotel
An elegant, comfortable and convenient 26 bedroom boutique hotel including 1 Deluxe Suite, located within 10 minutes walking to Ealing Broadway on Central Line and 1 minute walking distance to North Ealing Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line. Central London is within a 25 minutes journey by underground, easily accessed from Heathrow and within close proximity of Wembley Stadium. Features of each of the rooms include air conditioning, king size beds, ensuite bathrooms with power shower, Crabtree and Evelyn amenities, flat screen TVs with freeview channels, tea making facilities and Nespresso coffee machines, minibar and a safe deposit box.
The Hotel provides free Wi-Fi internet to all residents. Free mineral water is provided in the rooms daily and continental breakfast costs only £7. 50 per person. Momo Japanese Restaurant is located inside the hotel and is well known in the area for serving authentic Japanese food. Limited car parking is available free of charge on a first come first served basis. Alternative multi-day parking spaces are available in the National Car Park located behind the hotel, at the cost of £4. 20 per day weekdays and £2. 00 per day weekends or bank holidays. (chargeable from 00:00 to 23:59, 7 days a week).
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/03/2015 to 31/03/2024 - For Advance purchase rates, the card you have booked with must be presented upon arrival along with an appropriate Identification document (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel - great staff
The hotel was lovely, clean, the room was nicely decorated.
The window opened - so good. The shower was powerful (which I like) and didn't leak. The staff were very friendly and helpful, too. Great place, I'd stay again.
Excellent value for money.
Will be staying again.