- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We stayed for a couple of nights and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived, our room was very bright, clean and airy, quite spacious..."
"Excellent find this hotel for the large group of us, very accommodating. Rooms were clean and well serviced, breakfast was first class ......."
"Had a very enjoyable stay. The host and staff were very friendly and helpful.Our room was big and comfortable and the food was very good.Wou..."
"On the edge of Lyndhurst village, the New Forest is right on the doorstep. The hotel is comfortable and the room we had - a superior, with w..."
"Would certainly visit again they were very friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
Ormonde House Hotel is set just 5 mins walk from Lyndhurst, the centre of the New Forest and is opposite the open heathland. Dogs are most welcome. Superior bedrooms have zip and link superking/Queen beds, sofas, all with bath/shower, some with single or double whirpool bath.
Rooms are available on the ground, First and Second floor. Second floor rooms have sloping beamed ceilings. . . The Restaurant enjoys a reputation for its home made bread and puddings and offers freshly prepared local fare. Wide selection available at breakfast and served till 10 on Sat and Sun. Bike storage available. High Tripadvisor reviews no 1 in Lyndhurst 2009 / 2010 A minimum of 2 days is requested over all weekends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for a couple of nights and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived, our room was very bright, clean and airy, quite spacious and we received a warm welcome .
Quality of food was good and breakfast good value and local produce. We will stay again when in the area
Great find for this area
Excellent find this hotel for the large group of us, very accommodating.
Rooms were clean and well serviced, breakfast was first class .... started the day off well. Of the 3 nights we chose to eat in the restaurant the once, there were 20 of us and it was catered for well, food was also excellent.
Anyone looking for this area, don't look any further.