- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Would certainly visit again they were very friendly and helpful..."
"Ormonde House was very doggy friendly, accommodating me in the bar for dinner so my dog could keep me company. The staff were helpful and th..."
"The convenience of the hotel is fantastic because you can leave your car at the hotel and walk (not 10 mins) into Lyndhurst and enjoy a meal..."
"Great service, great food, great location...."
"we found this hotel on the laterooms site and even though we were not looking for a hotel that took in dogs we were so pleased when my husba..."
About the hotel
Ormonde House Hotel is set just 5 mins walk from Lyndhurst, the centre of the New Forest and is opposite the open heathland. Dogs are most welcome. Superior bedrooms have zip and link superking/Queen beds, sofas, all with bath/shower, some with single or double whirpool bath.
Rooms are available on the ground, First and Second floor. Second floor rooms have sloping beamed ceilings. . . The Restaurant enjoys a reputation for its home made bread and puddings and offers freshly prepared local fare. Wide selection available at breakfast and served till 10 on Sat and Sun. Bike storage available. High Tripadvisor reviews no 1 in Lyndhurst 2009 / 2010 A minimum of 2 days is requested over all weekends.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Would certainly visit again they were very friendly and helpful
A friendly hotel
Ormonde House was very doggy friendly, accommodating me in the bar for dinner so my dog could keep me company.
The staff were helpful and the facilities were good for a small hotel. Treats and towels were provided at the door for dogs. You can walk out into the Forest from the doorstep and town is a couple of minutes walk away. The atmosphere was relaxing and I felt completely comfortable being on my own. I ate at the hotel and found the food to be good with plenty of choice.