- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"The accommodation was faultless and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend the hotel to others!..."
"All the staff were extremely cheerful and welcoming, and the hotel clean and fresh. It is vey handy for both the rail station and the town i..."
"Room was very clean, very nice and really warm. However, the TV was badly tuned in and only 5 channels (not even free view) so time in the r..."
"Stayed for one night in mk at jurys inn. Perfect location for a night out being right in the city centre and literally behind all the restau..."
"This hotel ticks all the boxes - clean, comfortable, efficient, good location. A special feature is the superb views from the upper floors...."
About the hotel
Milton Keynes has always been a town with a plan, built around business, it has constantly reinvented itself and has become a hugely successful cultural and commercial centre in its own right. Visitors come for business, but they also come to enjoy the city’s markets, retail centres and attractions. We’re not surprised that it’s the fastest growing city in the UK, and when looking for Milton Keynes hotels, we're very pleased that we can offer friendly accommodation and superb value to visitors.
Our location on Midsummer Boulevard is just five minutes on foot from the central rail station and equally convenient for the central retail district. It’s ideal too for families, with a great range of amenities and outdoor activities in the neighbouring area, making it the perfect choice when looking for hotels in Milton Keynes. Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel. Nearby car parking is available. Scratch cards are available from hotel at £6. 00 per day or there are pay and display bays from £0. 30 per hour. There is car parking available throughout the whole city, which surrounds the hotel. These are pay and display space and charge between the hours of 07. 00AM and 06. 00PM (not overnight), payment can be done through any of the machines on the street.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic accommodation & great customer service!
The accommodation was faultless and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I'd definitely recommend the hotel to others!
Clean and friendly
All the staff were extremely cheerful and welcoming, and the hotel clean and fresh.
It is vey handy for both the rail station and the town itself. Highly recommended