- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Lovely room, well presented and spacious. Great views over Milton Keynes..."
"Nice hotel. Noisy room doors like many hotels...."
"Pleasing quality of room. Hotel able to oblige with an early check-in, particularly useful on a hot day. The hotel is a short walk to the st..."
"The accommodation was faultless and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend the hotel to others!..."
"All the staff were extremely cheerful and welcoming, and the hotel clean and fresh. It is vey handy for both the rail station and the town i..."
About the hotel
Milton Keynes has always been a town with a plan, built around business, it has constantly reinvented itself and has become a hugely successful cultural and commercial centre in its own right. Visitors come for business, but they also come to enjoy the city’s markets, retail centres and attractions. We’re not surprised that it’s the fastest growing city in the UK, and when looking for Milton Keynes hotels, we're very pleased that we can offer friendly accommodation and superb value to visitors.
Our location on Midsummer Boulevard is just five minutes on foot from the central rail station and equally convenient for the central retail district. It’s ideal too for families, with a great range of amenities and outdoor activities in the neighbouring area, making it the perfect choice when looking for hotels in Milton Keynes. Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay in Central Milton Keynes
Lovely room, well presented and spacious.
Great views over Milton Keynes
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
Noisy room doors like many hotels.