- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Pleasing quality of room. Hotel able to oblige with an early check-in, particularly useful on a hot day. The hotel is a short walk to the st..."
"The accommodation was faultless and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend the hotel to others!..."
"All the staff were extremely cheerful and welcoming, and the hotel clean and fresh. It is vey handy for both the rail station and the town i..."
"Room was very clean, very nice and really warm. However, the TV was badly tuned in and only 5 channels (not even free view) so time in the r..."
"Stayed for one night in mk at jurys inn. Perfect location for a night out being right in the city centre and literally behind all the restau..."
About the hotel
Milton Keynes has always been a town with a plan, built around business, it has constantly reinvented itself and has become a hugely successful cultural and commercial centre in its own right. Visitors come for business, but they also come to enjoy the city’s markets, retail centres and attractions. We’re not surprised that it’s the fastest growing city in the UK, and when looking for Milton Keynes hotels, we're very pleased that we can offer friendly accommodation and superb value to visitors.
Our location on Midsummer Boulevard is just five minutes on foot from the central rail station and equally convenient for the central retail district. It’s ideal too for families, with a great range of amenities and outdoor activities in the neighbouring area, making it the perfect choice when looking for hotels in Milton Keynes. Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
Pleasing quality of room.
Hotel able to oblige with an early check-in, particularly useful on a hot day. The hotel is a short walk to the station and in an area where there are restaurants and bars.
On check in I was asked if I wanted a high or low floor - it turns out there are 10 floors.
As I didn't know there were 10 floors I said I didn't mind so was given a room on the 4th floor with a view of the flat top roof directly below along with the usual air conditioning vents. It would have been appreciated if the check in staff could have extolled the virtues of a higher floor in that they have wonderful far reaching views (as I understand from colleagues staying at the same venue). The room was cold but fortunately there was an additional bed in the room and I could use the extra duvet, the heating was extremely noisy and made minimal difference to the temperature. TV remote was filthy and I had to clean it before touching it and it was also low on battery and made changing the channel difficult. Free premium WiFi was good and most welcome. Food was average and I have had better at other Jury's Inns. The dinner was good but the lunch was below the standard you would expect with little variety or options. Parking expensive outside the hotel or a walk over the main road to the cheaper car park. All in all an average experience.