- 16 guest reviews
"we were well looked after, all good in that respect, we did however, despite being nearly 50, half the average age!..."
"Good central position. Pleasant staff. Bedroom rather tired but everything worked and it was good value for money in high season...."
"The hotel was lovely and the staff were very helpful the only thing to complain about was the squeaky floorboards..."
"very good value for money, helpful staff, the hotel could do with a lick of paint. The place appears to be set up for fogies coach trips, wh..."
"Ok hotel, lovely people, parking a nightmare!..."
About the hotel
The Sandy Lodge Hotel is an excellent family run hotel based in the popular tourist resort of Newquay. Situated close to the seafront the hotel features en-suite rooms and leisure facilities, accompanied by excellent cuisine and great service. the hotel is located in a residential area with ample on site parking, but is only a 10 minute walk from the lively town centre.
Entertainment is provided most nights and the public areas have ramped access to facilitate wheelchair users.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
we were well looked after, all good in that respect, we did however, despite being nearly 50, half the average age!
Sandy lodge hotel
Decoration is not the best. Good hotel if you are 80 years old +