- 10 guest reviews
"Fantastic hotel,very friendly and helpfull staff. Room was spotless and everything you need available Hot tub was great Food really good..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our couple of nights at Rocpool. The staff were helpful and friendly and the food superb. We had booked treatments, think..."
"Booked here for a special occasion however very quiet with little atmosphere. No recognition of occasion by anyone. No one around even to sa..."
"First class in every way with outstandingly courteous friendly and helpful welcome..."
"Our stay was great, including the weather so we were very lucky. The staff were incredibly friendly, accommodating and welcoming, particula..."
About the hotel
The Only 5 star hotel in Inverness and Winner of Most Excellent City Hotel in the UK 2011 by Conde Nast Johansens A beautifully renovated Georgian mansion house in the centre of Inverness with stunning views over river Ness and a few minutes walk from Inverness castle and city centre. Exclusive, modern and elegant with individually designed bedrooms with lots of space and luxury features, Spa-Esque bathrooms with rainshowers and deep baths. Mid afternoon at Rocpool Reserve hotel and the hallways exude an atmosphere of quiet, modern elegance.
At the end of one corridor though, just a few yards away, behind an anonymous, unmarked door, there's a completely different world, the world of the restaurant kitchen. . . "I want to recreate the kind of restaurant I remember from my home town, offering good and honest country cooking. The kind of place you can go to eat without ringing the bank for permission. . . Chez Roux will offer Scottish ingredients with a French twist. " Albert Roux Drama, service and style - r Bar at Rocpool Reserve with an entrance on Culduthel Road is established as one of the city's most alluring "destination" cocktail bars. The bar is designed with a split level creating a grand sense of space and style and decorated in provocative, contemporary style to the tastes of young and old customers alike.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel,very friendly and helpfull staff.
Room was spotless and everything you need available
Hot tub was great
Food really good
Thoroughly enjoyed our couple of nights at Rocpool.
The staff were helpful and friendly and the food superb. We had booked treatments, thinking there was a spa within the hotel. The treatments took place in our room where the space was far too limited. The therapist was excellent considering she had almost no room to work in. After my treatment I wanted to shower, which meant my husband didn't have peace and quiet for his treatment. Not ideal.