This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
One Of The highest rated 3 star hotel in Torquay. The hotel that inspired the famous TV masterpiece BBC Sit-com Fawlty Towers, hotel Gleneagles attracts custom from all over the world. Situated overlooking Ansteys Cove with stunning views across to Sidmouth.
All 41 bedrooms have private Balconies or Patios many with sea views. The majority of the hotel bedrooms have been re carpeted, many have been redecorated and internal bedroom decorations are being updated to provide more guest comfort. Lift access to most rooms. Restaurant has covers for up to 100, a lounge bar, outdoor pool and south facing sun terrace, delightful conservatory overlooking garden and Bay. The hotel even boasts it own private path way to Anstey's cove. A short stroll to the Marina and several local attractions. A warm and welcoming hotel offering good service and good value.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Gleneagles in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet